Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bring on December I’m ready”

for what? Now that it’s actually December what is he going to do that’s different? He’s already spunked his decorations. What could he possibly do that’s different to what he did at the start of November? Absolute walloper
I have everything crossed that he gets bored with Candy Cane Lane and switches to next year’s theme by mid-December 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ll get ripped to shreds for not having my wifi password framed in ma high footfall hallway 🫣 don’t worry hens am FINE ABZALOOTLEY FINE
Surprised youse huv goat pals, nae wifi pichure or shaped bowls. Ah hope ye at least huv beige food and 500 waxmelts tae burn. Affronted fur ye and nae debates.

Shut up you creepy freak. It'll be the price of you if you have to walk to work in 2ft of snow 🤞
View attachment 1772980
He's goat his sexy #hisquote timberlands fur the snow ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Bring on December I’m ready”

for what? Now that it’s actually December what is he going to do that’s different? He’s already spunked his decorations. What could he possibly do that’s different to what he did at the start of November? Absolute walloper
It’s the same cycle every month, gets excited for the new month, Start a fresh! This month will be my month!!. Then he gets depressed and emotional, but next month will be better. Has been going on for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not mention there is absolutely nothing original or gangster about him 🤣

I’ve also notice he now only has Ava May code in his bio. Has Sphonge ditched him ?

Is this the trigger of his recent melt downs about being able to work with big brands but choosing not too?
Here's hoping 🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the same cycle every month, gets excited for the new month, Start a fresh! This month will be my month!!. Then he gets depressed and emotional, but next month will be better. Has been going on for years.
From Nelson Mandela House in Peckham AKA Quadrant in Seedhill "This time next year we will be millionaires" Aye right Marion Trotter, new month ...same old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s actually going to do something festive!! I need a lie doon 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We are in fur a treat ma lovelies as the kings always post photies fae press night.

Wit will she be wearing? Will she be huvin a dry sweet white wine? Will they go fur a beige dinner afore it? Will Deek be stoned oot his dial?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We are in fur a treat ma lovelies as the kings always post photies fae press night.

Wit will she be wearing? Will she be huvin a dry sweet white wine? Will they go fur a beige dinner afore it? Will Deek be stoned oot his dial?
I'm going with a roll neck jumper, pair of ski pants, timberlands and maybe a wee scarf. D E C E M B E R
Roll on 4pm ffs, if it was 6pm he wouldn't have gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just dropping in on this new day of December dawn to remind you all that Martin has Christmas Eve boxes that HE FILLS HIMSELF with PJ's, hot choc, sweets, selection box and a cup. Very pointless considering you know exactly everything that's in it.
I thought Christmas Eve boxes were supposed to be for kids, filled with surprises. Not for grown men made by said grown man.
But look at me swerving out of my festive lane. Really should get myself some class. So aye my lovelies!!
lets mop kick the tit out of today and it will be the weekend before we know it, then we can change the bedding, go to castle avicci and get all cosy with our lethal 🍹 & £1 bag of bikers in our snack stations, whilst not wearing ugg slippers. Not my quote but it is my post and my rules and so forth xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm going with a roll neck jumper, pair of ski pants, timberlands and maybe a wee scarf. D E C E M B E R
Roll on 4pm ffs, if it was 6pm he wouldn't have gone.
It doesnae start until 7pm ma lovelie. He will be lucky to be in bed aw cosy by 10pm.

A think he will be wearing the pat butcher birthday shirt, black leggings, navy court shoe and brown jacket. And his hair will be styled like he’s rubbed a balloon against it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
December is my "favourite time of all seasons." 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Probably flash his wee press shart card too. ❤🥰
Yes, a free companion ticket but the question is who is the companion? They are both a bit dighted 😂😂😂

It doesnae start until 7pm ma lovelie. He will be lucky to be in bed aw cosy by 10pm.

A think he will be wearing the pat butcher birthday shirt, black leggings, navy court shoe and brown jacket. And his hair will be styled like he’s rubbed a balloon against it.
Keep an eye in the local press 🙌 merry Christmas you filthy animal 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Navy court shoe ffs! 🤣🤣 7pm?! That's like midnight to oor Marion. He'll have to leave at the interval, surely. What time is the last bus home?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Navy court shoe had me spitting ma bespoke coffee ooooot!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He'll either wear a plain shirt or his birthday shirt with tight black jeans/leggings.
Brown shoes or his trainers.
Dewy make up look as he does nay like the shiny face look. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Naw hens that wee bawbag pretending he’s been gifted tickets for press night like they are celebs has ended me. His brother is in the panto so his brother gave him tickets from his ticket allowance 😂😂 dear lord what a sad little life Marion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.