Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must take something I’m convinced him and deeks get on it
The only way you’d be able to no have a migraine or an epileptic fit in that shoebox is if you were doped up on valium hen so that’s aw am Gawny say so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What confuses me most is does he intend for it to look like that? It’s so early 2000s hed actually look 10x better if he didn’t stick the back up it’s really bizarre and juvenile it’s like he’s not evolved his style as he’s grown up
Ma lovelie, he's not grown up that's why his hair is so shite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What confuses me most is does he intend for it to look like that? It’s so early 2000s hed actually look 10x better if he didn’t stick the back up it’s really bizarre and juvenile it’s like he’s not evolved his style as he’s grown up
It’s because of 2 things

His shein clothes or cheap soft furnishings are causing static.

Or he purposely does it to make himself look taller 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That grey thing must never get washed cos he's never got it aff..... dirty bastard!!

Cue the 1000 dots of "Im ok hens, you know me. Im totally fine 🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think the postie thought he’d landed at MACCYS ma lovelies wi old Ronald McDonald answering the door on the day of dawn

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t bring masel to catch up on the dots of doom so thanks to youse for keeping me in the loop so aye. 👌
The weekend cannae come quick enough hens, time off from my actual full time job and pals round for a few lethal drinks 🥂 and crisssss. I’m not boujee like Marion so don’t have a candy cane serving platter , I’ll slum it with bowls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Can’t bring masel to catch up on the dots of doom so thanks to youse for keeping me in the loop so aye. 👌
The weekend cannae come quick enough hens, time off from my actual full time job and pals round for a few lethal drinks 🥂 and crisssss. I’m not boujee like Marion so don’t have a candy cane serving platter , I’ll slum it with bowls.
You need tae get intae Marion's lane and nae debates. Get a hot chocolate stayshun pronto, or ye wull be the talk oaf the steamie #iykyn

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shut up you creepy freak. It'll be the price of you if you have to walk to work in 2ft of snow 🤞
Screenshot_20221130-222144_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You need tae get intae Marion's lane and nae debates. Get a hot chocolate stayshun pronto, or ye wull be the talk oaf the steamie #iykyn
I’ll get ripped to shreds for not having my wifi password framed in ma high footfall hallway 🫣 don’t worry hens am FINE ABZALOOTLEY FINE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why does a 39-year-old man remind another c*nt that Elves are coming tomorrow?

And bless he tried with Elf's but failed.

Feffing weirdo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ooh have the 'elfs' ever been to visit Marion? Can just imagine the daft bleep setting up elf tricks to surprise himself and Deek.
He had an Elf ladder last year with nothing on it. Then posted he wasn't doing it really.

But had an Elf in the hoose.

1669850349459.png
1669850279993.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The only way you’d be able to no have a migraine or an epileptic fit in that shoebox is if you were doped up on valium hen so that’s aw am Gawny say so aye💎
He 100% genuinely semed like he was on valium last night ma lovelie. Talking an endless load of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t get over that his whole life is getting into debt buying utterly hideous, useless, shite purely for Instagram 🤯
He has no pals and his family, partner and cat hate him so he thinks the insta huns snakes are his pals.
He’s beyond pathetic , it really is tragic.

Reactions: 24
Why does a 39-year-old man remind another c*nt that Elves are coming tomorrow?

And bless he tried with Elf's but failed.

Feffing weirdo.

View attachment 1773062
It's the way he sounds so excited if someone tags him in their post. You can hear the desperation in his words that he would love real friends...He's still a sad bastard

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Shite oot his mouth, shite oot his arse, the OG of insta zelebs is a right farce.

Ma wee bespoke poem of the day.
Not mention there is absolutely nothing original or gangster about him 🤣

I’ve also notice he now only has Ava May code in his bio. Has Sphonge ditched him ?

Is this the trigger of his recent melt downs about being able to work with big brands but choosing not too?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
“Bring on December I’m ready”

for what? Now that it’s actually December what is he going to do that’s different? He’s already spunked his decorations. What could he possibly do that’s different to what he did at the start of November? Absolute walloper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.