Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this gif realise that Instagram was launched in 2010 and him calling himself “an OG” is RIDICULOUS when he opened his account in late 2018?! 😆😂😂😆

Make it, and anything he says, make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does this gif realise that Instagram was launched in 2010 and him calling himself “an OG” is RIDICULOUS when he opened his account in late 2018?! 😆😂😂😆

😂😂The bespoke fanny hisnae got a brain in that flat heed of his, so aye, we move😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She has no concept of time. One minute her and Derek have been together 8 years, then 4 years, but he’s lived in the bedsit 22 years. It’s a mystery ma lovelei

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Imagine being a 40 year old man & your only focus in life being Instagram.
What a sad little life Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine being a 40 year old man & your only focus in life being Instagram.
What a sad little life Marion.
Aye but hes the OG mind. This cleanfluencer thing was all his idea. Its really no his fault that it’s consuming his life, it’s for his fans 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well ma lovelies ah ran here when ah goat this bespoke ad oan the Facebook, wunner if Beirut bedsit is part of the trail?

I 'marion' dressed as Santa wi wee Deek the elf. Some antlers oan Rayn and it's a grotty grotto.

Tonsa luv M 🥔❤ x

Screenshot_20221130-125543.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She has no concept of time. One minute her and Derek have been together 8 years, then 4 years, but he’s lived in the bedsit 22 years. It’s a mystery ma lovelei
And he keeps saying they done their Christmas shopping months and months ago... sure beginning October he was saying how he is late this year with his shopping so was off out to get it done? 🤥🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And he keeps saying they done their Christmas shopping months and months ago... sure beginning October he was saying how he is late this year with his shopping so was off out to get it done? 🤥🤔
THIS! It pure rips my knittin that he’s ayways banging on about how they’ve finished their Christmas shopping… nobody gees an actual duck Mario mate. If he says it one mare time I’ll actually snap and have to go fur a wee break in a nice padded room with a special jacket oan.

sorry no sorry fir the rant hens, I forgot to get Marley jr an advent calendar 😭 so I sent mr Marley roond the toon on his lunch break trying tae get wan and it’s no the one they wanted and I promised so I’ll be sleeping with one eye open for the foreseeable. And I’ve lost the bleeping elf tae. Pure affronted by my behaviour so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hardly a brag that you’ve finished your Christmas shopping when you’ve got precisely 0 friends to buy for. Billy no mates is our Marion - the wee gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hardly a brag that you’ve finished your Christmas shopping when you’ve got precisely 0 friends to buy for. Billy no mates is our Marion - the wee gremlin
And we’ve seen the shite he gets people for Christmas. Tubs of Quality Street, lynx and Baylis & Harding sets, hooker shoes and wax melts. No thought to any of it. Cheap shite that’ll be in the bin by Boxing Day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This bint Lauren obviously has no taste or class like Mario 🙄
Screenshot_20221130-150150_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well ma lovelies ah ran here when ah goat this bespoke ad oan the Facebook, wunner if Beirut bedsit is part of the trail?

I 'marion' dressed as Santa wi wee Deek the elf. Some antlers oan Rayn and it's a grotty grotto.

Tonsa luv M 🥔❤ x

View attachment 1771610
Why’s he no been asked to be the face of this or promote it? He is the King GinnerBreed after all…

100% he won’t go to this. Even though it’s free and everything he lives for. He’ll plan to go and then come doon with some mystery illness on the day of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
FB_IMG_1669827092923.jpg

MARION: "Wouldnae go anywhere else for ma brows hens, she's top eh her game in her profession and so forth"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Deed ma lovelie 😂😂
Did you no know? If so get tae know hen, the shag doll look is so in this season, between Hinch and Marion I'm simply waiting to see who's gets higher and which one eh their sets a broos reach the rooftops or go that far high you'll no tell if its eyebrows or arse hair doll👌💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has thumbs heed been rubbing his 3 strands wae a balloon ...so aye
What confuses me most is does he intend for it to look like that? It’s so early 2000s hed actually look 10x better if he didn’t stick the back up it’s really bizarre and juvenile it’s like he’s not evolved his style as he’s grown up

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where is oooor maz tonight ? On a come down from whatever he was on last night ?

He must take something I’m convinced him and deeks get on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.