Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a genie came to me and said I had only one wish it’d to be to burn that bleeping hoosecoat! No need to hang it up as it prolly stands up straight itsel! Hideous, you’d get a better looking wan fae the hospital💎

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A stake out is neeeded lol! Has anyone actually seen him in person ? The only social seems to be the Ava May party !
I seen him and wee Del Boy walking down Seedhill Rd once. Around the time he was kicking about in a pink hoodie (that’s what he had on).
Del used to come into my old work quite regularly- that was way before Mazda’s time tho.

It’s his 40th next year, maybe he could go visit since he loves it so much?
I don’t think he’d be able to fill out a passport form or pass the interview never mind actually be able to book a holiday (and stop buying tat enough to actually pay for it).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is this the same postie that saw Marion’s pork sword when he ran tae the front door with nae towel on ma lovelies? 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Is this the same postie that saw Marion’s pork sword when he ran tae the front door with nae towel on ma lovelies? 🤥🤥🤥
I imagine that poor postie hadty retire immediately and have life long therapy sessions after witnessing such a horrific scene hen so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
IF & it’s a big IF.. the delivery driver did spew that tit about the tree, I’m pretty sure he was drugged, & meant the “MACE” grocery store not bleeping MACY’s 🤪🤪

Anyways we move, it’s cold but he loves to get all cosy 😩🙄… yup, cosy - spring, summer, autumn & winter 😛🙈
Jesus, what a sad life & existence, surely he’ll be in a nursing home soon enough 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"who's buying fake followers?" Your best mate Soph Martin. Maybe have a word with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So many questions about his “words for wisdom*”

Is he an influencer?
Does he like tictic?
Does he like to do reels on Instagram?
How can people become influencers *clicks fingers* just like that?
Who never sent him a PR package that’s started off this rant?

Ma heed is spinning ma lovelies and it’s only hawf 6 in the morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow... just caught up on this thread after a 50 hour working weekend... that's more hours than maz does in a month.

Anyway.... First, the skin care regime. No wonder your skin is "highly sensitive" Maz, the amount of different products you use, sorry youse, on your face! They're probably all reacting to each other on your face!

Why is his mouth so baggy... it jiggles everywhere when he speaks. And that side profile of him during his skin care dot of doom... bleeping hell... his conk is huge, his hair is tit and his mother obviously didn't give him tummy time as a wean, his head is so flat! Maybe thats why he loves being in bed all the time, cos Sadie had him lay down all the time as a baby.

And lastly.... his tree is like Macys 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I will be there in a few weeks so will take pictures for comparison 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Such a confusing bunch of drivel…. Its so hard and you have to graft to be an influencer…. Next breathe, its so easy anyone can do it and can go from 5K to 100k in a week?! Ehhh make your mind up!
Also he has dropped himself in it, you get adverts aimed at your because your phone is constantly watching you via your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) wee man so if your getting ads for fake followers its because you buy them!!! As my husband constantly looks at golf products and i am always getting golf related ads online….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The entrance porch to her house is about half the size of Mario’s entire bedsit 🫣🤭 he’s absolutely fumming and so forth!!

D2E6BD1B-EC07-4D7E-B88E-BC83931D3B19.jpeg
390E1C4B-35A2-4B25-99A6-D5E306A06E48.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Couldn’t bring masel to watch the dots of doom the night ma lovelies.
Anything new to report or was it just the usual drivel - snakes on this app, hinch jealousy, things that never happened, beige food, candy cane lame etc etc ?
tonsa luv as always
What he's saying is.
Hoo happy & content he is with life. There are so many hunners of high end companies that want tae work with him (as you can imagine) however, that would mean he'd need tae open his inbox, ootbox, shake it all aboot boxes.
He cannae do that because so many hunners are jealous of his success and send him homophobic hate and so forth.

However

You, Mario will never be a success at anything ma lovely. You're bitter, jealous, bitchy, selfish and are living in someone else's council bedsit.
Your inner doors are shite, your skirting boards are filthy and every inch of space is filled with cheap plastic tat.

You've got debt collectors chasing you.

You buy your own lenor tae sniff in an attempt to look like they want tae work with you.

You buy uggs on Klarna and return them after you've uploaded photos.

But, we move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Now my brain is functioning a bit better I watched Marion’s dots of doom again and he is defo losing the plot.

The fact he is constantly saying he don’t want to be a big influencer and it’s horrible for those who have grafted.

You absolutely do want to be a big influencer Marion and it hasn’t worked out for you like it hasn’t for thousands of others ! Get over it, stop being so bitter. It is literally sending you crazy.

Focus on creating a real career that will give you satisfaction.

Focus on making memories and not buying tat! Nobody is jealous , nobody is inspired. We can all go buy a load of shite from B&M. Accept that moment of influence madness is over and move on.

Like you said people get thousands of followers these days it no longer holds value to someone’s content and that is the same for you. I bet if you looked at half of the followers most and now inactive accounts that have been abandoned because people have moved on with their life’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hens I am speeding and crossing lanes here but mazza’s her best friend😂Peppa pig peony was at Quirk at the weekend and gaysgobble posted photos.
Photos were same night😂Leave the roundabout at the 3rd exit and get yersels over to her threed for a laugh😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Mario - Instagram has made it so hard for influencers now
Also Mario - anyone can be an influencer now as it’s so easy.
Baffled anyone? So aye (no ma quote)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.