Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to cleaning aye, needs the content.

316202002_1150135995889617_5850050156464976060_n.jpg
316357816_940290726952755_6250145585895084416_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Last thing this bleep needs is a treat box! Primark will be getting raided for a boys XXL very soon ma luvlies, she’s getting plump!!💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did I miss the awful troll message or is it in reference to the feedback about his shite reel?

And imagine telling a stranger via message not once but four times that they’re very special to you!!
And funny the random messaged doesn’t know the difference between “advise” and “advice” just like oor Marion. You would almost think he wrote it himself….. 😉🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did I miss the awful troll message or is it in reference to the feedback about his shite reel?

And imagine telling a stranger via message not once but four times that they’re very special to you!!
It reads like those emails asking you transfer £1000 and you'll get it back when they are able to claim their great aunts treasure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just arrived in sunny Wales and treatit masel tae his latest stories… What a creepy bastard although I will agree that garlic bread is banging!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Get to know hen, that’s an extra large bag fur £1. Aw for Marion to eat himsel. Nae debates.
Ma lovelie i am shook these trolls out there making 2 bob crisps £1!! I remember getting a big bag of spicy tranform a snacks for 20p when i was feeling flush ( smell ma wealth )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.