Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario dancing like Hinch when she's manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
His content must be pretty dry after he spunked too early with the candy lame tree, as he has now taken to posting his reels on his stories
I canne help thinking that he's gonna rip it all doon and start again with a Hinch rip off.
A traditional tress.
After the TicTic post and so many others have identical tress.
I mean he's already bought it all so why not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m a right nosy wee cow so I went for a look on that awful app TikTok and I found this comment. 😆🤣
If that is not a tattler it just goes to show we are nae the only ones creeped out by Marion 🤣

The fact that the girl tagged Deeks sister shows they must all nose on his page and take the piss ! How else would she know it’s Marion’s tree ! My god tho deeks fam all look a bit inbred too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
finding it so strange that he’s still posting stories/pics with his cheap white slippers 🙃 all the fuss he made about the Uggs and Crocs? So strange. Embarrassed for him ma lovelies, what more can I say

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I canne help thinking that he's gonna rip it all doon and start again with a Hinch rip off.
A traditional tress.
After the TicTic post and so many others have identical tress.
I mean he's already bought it all so why not.
Totally agree, I said this last week. 1st Dec we are in for a million dots of doom 😂

Just fancied a wee change 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If that is not a tattler it just goes to show we are nae the only ones creeped out by Marion 🤣

The fact that the girl tagged Deeks sister shows they must all nose on his page and take the piss ! How else would she know it’s Marion’s tree ! My god tho deeks fam all look a bit inbred too 🤣
Can someone tell me how I find that post on Tik Tok with his tree in it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello ma lovelies. I am halfway through catching up on Mario Feb 22 and he literally does NOTHING! He just buys some shite, eats some shite, has a big shite and whinges 🫣. So… here is my very quick summary of Mario - Feb 22 - via Billy Joel “We didn’t start the fire” Mwah mwah 😘

57962093-304E-4181-AB2B-105834C2E7F7.jpeg
A87A901B-E3D7-4844-A1EC-69BFA705FDCE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Totally agree, I said this last week. 1st Dec we are in for a million dots of doom 😂

Just fancied a wee change 💩💩
With any luck he’d do away with the bloody battery lights this time and use an extension like a normal person. I honestly spend far too much time wondering how often he changes they batteries ma lovelies, it’s no right 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There I was, minding my own business yesterday when I realised I hadn’t seen Mario’s insta or tattle thread in a while and remembered the time of the year. Off I went to his account - wow. It’s so much worse than last year. The tackiest display I’ve ever seen. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m a right nosy wee cow so I went for a look on that awful app TikTok and I found this comment. 😆🤣
Hahahha how do you find this awful thread on the awful app TikTok? I tried but got a headache and severe anxiety with all the Candy Cane trees that came up. I can't believe so many lovers of this crappy little stick walk amongst us 🤣

Hello ma lovelies. I am halfway through catching up on Mario Feb 22 and he literally does NOTHING! He just buys some shite, eats some shite, has a big shite and whinges 🫣. So… here is my very quick summary of Mario - Feb 22 - via Billy Joel “We didn’t start the fire” Mwah mwah 😘

View attachment 1750275View attachment 1750276
Hahahaha I mean even 'I' Mario himself, must find this hillarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My job would have to pay me millions of pounds and I still wouldn’t to use my own money to decorate their tree,
What a bleeping knob 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So he gave away a tree and decorations, goers hunners of free tit but is having to spend his own money on his works tree?? Aye right Martin stop talking shite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Decorating a tree in “his work” that’s no actually “his work” as he just cleans the place. What a sad bastard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He actually PAID from his own money for the work tree? What a mug!

What kind of job is this? He uses his own clothes and cloths to clean, took his own vacuum in and now paying for Christmas? Idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My job would have to pay me millions of pounds and I still wouldn’t to use my own money to decorate their tree,
What a bleeping knob 🤦‍♀️
I got the impression the place wasn't arsed if a tree was there or not if they can't even give him a tenner out the petty cash for more decorations.
They're probably sniggering amongst themselves saying let the silly little man use his own money 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if this is the aunt whose box room he squatted in and turned intae a wee concession of Virgin Holidays?

1B891B45-73A0-4A4F-93EC-1AA3708CAED9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.