Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok which one of ‘youse’ has responded 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And what is the seedyhill scheme ? Lol
Oh frig!. Please tell me he'll see this on that page?! 🤣

Mario should get some tips from his sisters decorations. It's 100% better than his crap creation. And it must make him so jealous that her and the brother have a house 🤭
Screenshot_20221121-145705_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello ma lovelies. So I have only recently returned to this thread and I needed to go back to January to catch up. I have been clutching ma beak laughing at the old posts. Rather than comment and like all the old posts, I have decided to recreate Billy Joel’s We didn’t start the fire - month by month as I catch up. I am only up to Feb 22 so Jans “song” is below.
😘Mwah Mwah

9267FC80-5978-4C7F-BA28-FDCBAD7566CA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Help me get tae know.

Is this fae the app called Instagram where Marion is an OG

Or is it fae that vile TokTik that she never uses?
It’s fae that vile app TikTok ma luvlie🥔❤ Cunts unknowingly slagging him is making me clutch ma beak🤭 I sense an impending rant ma luvlies💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mario should get some tips from his sisters decorations. It's 100% better than his crap creation. And it must make him so jealous that her and the brother have a house 🤭View attachment 1748787
It has got to knock him sick that she lives there. That living room is lovely. Cosy, without being too much

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hen's can someone check tiktik for me, I think I've been bespokely blocked by the pixie of Paisley. Here's a wee Monday teatit for youse aw.
2022-11-05-22-29-12-568.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
His content must be pretty dry after he spunked too early with the candy lame tree, as he has now taken to posting his reels on his stories

With reference to posting his blisters tree. He'd be strung up as the fairy if he was my bruvva and did that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
CBB8488A-C969-4A35-A664-DCE9617DD8F4.png
I’m sorry but just look at the sheer amount of clutter. Does this bald eagle not understand that you don’t have to buy every single Christmas item you lay eyes on?

still makes me clutch ma beak hens knowing he has a big ribbon and a wreath on the inside of his door because it’s obviously not safe to do on the outside of the door because of the junkies he shares Paisley towers with his 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok which one of ‘youse’ has responded 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And what is the seedyhill scheme ? Lol
Ye ur the queen oaf goassip the day @teaandgoss101 and nae debates, whit a find! My beak is well and truly clutched!! ⚰💀🤣

With reference to posting his blisters tree. He'd be strung up as the fairy if he was my bruvva and did that.
Makes a change fae posting her camel foof ma lovelie 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1749636I’m sorry but just look at the sheer amount of clutter. Does this bald eagle not understand that you don’t have to buy every single Christmas item you lay eyes on?

still makes me clutch ma beak hens knowing he has a big ribbon and a wreath on the inside of his door because it’s obviously not safe to do on the outside of the door because of the junkies he shares Paisley towers with his 😂
Since watching Martin my grammar and English has taken a massive nose dive. He literally kills my brain cells.

I forgot to finish my sentence hens. He has to have the wreath on the inside in case the junkies take it. But you all knew what I meant anyway. Nae debates xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a nosey on that awful app TT looks like the sister 'Liza' doesn't follow MarioN.
It's odd that no family of Deed Deeks visits, Deeks sister and MarioN don't go out places together.
From the outside it looks like they also can't stand the weasel.
Even sisters mates are laughing at his tit show oan that app. Full of 🐍

Clutching my bespoke beak at his hair in this screenshot!! WTF 😂😂😂😂
His hair cut is wonkier than the hanging light wire.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mario should get some tips from his sisters decorations. It's 100% better than his crap creation. And it must make him so jealous that her and the brother have a house 🤭View attachment 1748787
Nice to know that camel toe Krystal (chandelier) has better taste in Xmas decor than she has in the trouser department 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.