Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting having some joooos and crissss and caught up with Marion’s stories. Nearly spat my joos oot at his lights, what a fud 🤣

C4D28441-CA2B-449C-A80B-17399882072D.jpeg

It’s not the song Marion hen, it’s the stovies 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Meant to come here earlier to say he must be sitting stewing seeing Andrew swanning around Prague, buying himself a Dior bag, going to all the nice wee Christmas shops….and next thing he’s posting about not down etc. 🙈 He’s his own worst enemy!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
His decor is by far the tackiest I've seen, whoever is responsible for candy canes becoming a trend needs to pipe the duck down, they're horrible.

One of my neighbours has their decs up 🙄 every time I drive past I give the side eye 🖕

It's bloody November, the wee Virgin Mary was no even 8 months gone by now and here we are with this tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tree is on ket 😂😂😂

Bet Derek is well jealous
I was just about to say I bet he spent wee Deek's dope funds, so he's put oan the rave lights so Deek's eyes go all funny like they do when he's smoking his bespoke herbs 🚬🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ffs, he's awn a comedoon the day! 🤡 It happens every year, but I think it's sooner this year. He had a few days of messages and shares from his lovelies and now it's all done and dusted, there's nothing to say or not much to show, so I bet he's like "what now? " 😑 and serves his right for peaking ridiculous too soon, bleeping idiot! 😂 And I do believe he's planned next year as he probably planned this year's sickfest last year - he's made planning for Christmas and decorating his tree weeks and weeks before his personality - absolute shambles of an alleged "man". 😑
I 'Marion' next week.
Screenshot_20221116-215732.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sitting having some joooos and crissss and caught up with Marion’s stories. Nearly spat my joos oot at his lights, what a fud 🤣

View attachment 1736281
It’s not the song Marion hen, it’s the stovies 💩
Can you imagine using a song written in memory of Chadwick Boseman about life and death/loss over a video of cheap, mass-produced, Chinese imported tat? I don't get the connection! I don't think I'll ever understand what goes on between his two brain cells!

Reactions: 23
Can you imagine using a song written in memory of Chadwick Boseman about life and death/loss over a video of cheap, mass-produced, Chinese imported tat? I don't get the connection! I don't think I'll ever understand what goes on between his two brain cells!
I think 2 brain cells is generous hen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just been bespokely pissing my pants whilst eating my toast with a mug of tea (plain and boring mug, dark green from Next - smell the wealth). This nob can't buy a bleeping bottle of CIF without sharing it, but now he's a man of mystery and already apparently purchased the new scheme and stored it for Christmas 2023!!!
Sorry did I say man of mystery. I meant bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just caught up on Andrews stories, I can just picture Mario's face watching that. He'd be seething!
The thing is Andrew even said it was £600 for both them, Mario has spent 4x that in the last couple months on actual plastic shite. Plastic shite!
Minus the dior bag which tbh the money spent on plastic shite could've bought that too.
Think of the content you could get from a wee 3 day jolly to a beautiful European city!
He can't even say that holidays don't interest him cause all he's bleeping done the last 3 months is post scenes from other countries and say how he wants to go or he is going.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I just caught up on Andrews stories, I can just picture Mario's face watching that. He'd be seething!
The thing is Andrew even said it was £600 for both them, Mario has spent 4x that in the last couple months on actual plastic shite. Plastic shite!
Minus the dior bag which tbh the money spent on plastic shite could've bought that too.
Think of the content you could get from a wee 3 day jolly to a beautiful European city!
He can't even say that holidays don't interest him cause all he's bleeping done the last 3 months is post scenes from other countries and say how he wants to go or he is going.
He could quite easily take a cheap flight over to Amsterdam. All the herbs for Deekz and Marion can pound the streets in his aluminum coat and orange trainers. 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He could quite easily take a cheap flight over to Amsterdam. All the herbs for Deekz and Marion can pound the streets in his aluminum coat and orange trainers. 🍊
Aluminium coat!!!! You lot do keep me amused you know. Im basically housebound waiting for an operation 3 days before Xmas & tbh I’m extremely grumpy about it all. But this thread cheers me up no end. Thank you Tattlers, tattie hearts to you all ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Aluminium coat!!!! You lot do keep me amused you know. Im basically housebound waiting for an operation 3 days before Xmas & tbh I’m extremely grumpy about it all. But this thread cheers me up no end. Thank you Tattlers, tattie hearts to you all ♥
Am cheering you on from the rooftops lovelie. Hope you can keep yourself occupied the next few weeks and the op is a success. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.