Cleaning with Mario #86 While Marion was posing with his Crocs and slippers, HB done him up like a kipper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand Andrew either, but respect to him that he's thanked his followers for putting him where he is today.

Reactions: 23
Those flashing lights should come with a trigger warning for followers that have epilepsy. twit.
So I shall.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ma loveleis a have just put ma eldest wean tae bed and am pure affronted as a drew his curtains ma wee Kerry’s spotted the house across the back has its Christmas tree up 😭😭. Luckily no sign of a candy cane and it does look a classy gold theme but mid November a just cannae accept this in ma neighbourhood. It is nae Beirut roond here.
On another note I forgot how early people book up Christmas events so when a came to book tae see wee Santa Claus the only slot a could get was this weekend. So looks like we are starting festivities early although ma tress are firmly in the loft until beginning of December 💋🥔🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where are all the sad sacks coming from, he has finally gone to 147k after being stuck at 146 for a year.

mario.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What is his content at this point? It’s only Wednesday and we have had about 40 stories of his tree and about 6 grid posts. What is the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Went into poundstretcher today and got flash backs to last Christmas, but now I see he’s got the same tree of horrors up already!!
You too can have your own candy cane lane nightmare

BE995CBB-AA2F-4DE3-B2D7-464974960EF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The light settings on that bloody tree 🤣🤣🤣!!!! I’ve seen tamer lights at a rave, for goodness sake. He’s such an oddball, who could sit and look at that!?
Nice to see the comedown had started already - that must be a new record. 39 days till Christmas and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He's sick of Christmas already and can only look at the same two rooms until December 26th. The mental breakdown has started. Nae debates.

I was in the car with my bespokes today and they were disgusted that some houses had Christmas lights up already. "Don't they know it's not nearly Christmas yet? It's not winter!" 😂❤

I told one bespoke that we won't put up presents until closer to Christmas because we have a German holiday first and their birthday.

"Do you really think we shouldn't have the Christmas tree up until after my birthday?"
"Yes, your birthday is more important. When that's over, we'll put away the decorations and get a tree."
"Not every Mummy would be as nice as you and do that." 😭🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So from Nov 5th this is his grid.

mario2.png

mario1.png

Spoiler with a title

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.