Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies, he's in a "good place mentally" and is "stronger than ever".... 👀

Why you lyin', doe? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand where he’s putting that one AND the candy cane monstrosity….not both in the living room surely 🙈
this is in addition to candy cane lane ? I’ve been away on a comma break. Think I need to get to know.
hahahaha maybe in the high footfall landing ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is in addition to candy cane lane ? I’ve been away on a comma break. Think I need to get to know.
hahahaha maybe in the high footfall landing ?
I’ve just assumed he’s having two trees but now I’m questioning maself lovelie maybes he is just having the one. duck knows 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone on Instagram has their trees up. Tattlers have their trees up. What sort of Chrissmas Kind leaves it this late?! Get 👏🏻 On 👏🏻 With 👏🏻 It 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That tree is up, you're kidding no one Maz. Deek is so out the box on the devils lettuce he thinks he's missed a month 🤢 he's waiting for Santa arriving, nae debates

100% krystal chandelier and Johnny read here, bet they piss their pants as our craic
Even if them two don’t, I think the brother in law definitely reads here and has a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He says he deep cleans every weekend but also cleans everyday. He has 4 rooms in that flat, small ones at that. How much cleaning does it need ?!!
When ye huv shart joos piddling doon yer leg aw day everyday, hunners oaf cleaning ma lovelei. #lanyard #canniwaitnaedebates

I was thinking of you all today ma lovelies when tong braxon came on the wireless. Sing it hen 💃 💎 iykyk 🥔
The oanly tong ah ken is tongs ya bass. Kin ye get me tae ken? Tonsa luv M 🥔❤ x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is he taking the piss with that "Mario Believes" tin cup? Seriously?!!!! I'm speechless 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies, we all know that this is the end result, I'm super excited to see her vision of the grinch second tree, alongside the candy cane lame monstrosity, fae the small app known as Pinterest. Excited the noooo. Pure cosy vibes, so aye. I'm fhine. No wee breakdown fae me, one hunner percent fhine.
Snapchat-511968665.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I thought there was a bespoke halo around the tree 😂 got ma kerry katonas checked and its the light 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He says he deep cleans every weekend but also cleans everyday. He has 4 rooms in that flat, small ones at that. How much cleaning does it need ?!!
I think he squats deep as he cleans and that is his idea of deep clean “and 1,2,3 slut drop , scrub and 1,2,3 ..” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.