Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too hen or wagas i need to hold ma power and mop kick maself intae these small businesses so aye

Hen it's no his flat its The cooncil wee deeks monzo is just cuckooing there as Denzel is too stoned to notice he has an interloper so aye
Get those businesses put on the map hen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are they doing to make it so dirty. Two of us live in a 3 bedroom flat and we clean as infrequently as we can get away with 😂, certainly not daily and not a weekly deep clean either. Both still alive and probably healthier than Mario 🤷‍♀️
I don't think he cleans as much as he says h does, just to make himself sound good. A flat his size 2 of them don't need gutted everyday.
2 kids and small dog, Mr Isa and I I don't need to 'gut' the place several times a week, I clean as I go or when I get chance and am in small place that was stables moons ago. He's just at it.
He has 0 self control and lives same tit different scenario.

Reactions: 22
Where in that tiny room has he put the tree? I can't figure it out,🤔
If you're looking at his fire, it's in the corner on the right. If you think that looks bad, wait until you see the tree dressed with all the other pointless crap on the floor and tables 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know anything about this woman, do I need to get tae know? 🤔 😂 I've seen that she's got threads, but am none the wiser, which is probably for the best! 😂
Princess Fiona in Shrek mode but withoot the personality. The OG ned, ah'm am scoattish as they cum but canni make oot a wurd she says on her dots of ned oan that app. Wuz funny when she raided his cupboards and he wuz getting aw afronted.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still creasing at the thought of two duck off Christmas trees tress going up in that postage stamp of a living room 🤣😂😆😂 he has fully lost the plot and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hinch has just revealed her Xmas colours at the farm that’s no a farm…he will be fuming 😤 she’s no copying him with candy cane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right Ive used up my two email accounts doing a portable North Pole ‘pnp’ video message from Santa, for my 3 and 8 year old nieces! My kids are too old now.(A video from santa) because I aren’t paying ! I’m contemplating whether to make a new email so I can make wee mario n derek one fae santa, imagine how giddy he would be.. anyway Mazda does santa come down your chimney?
Cheers for reminding me doll. Pretending to phone santa every night when they won’t go to their beds is starting to wear thin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love Wagamammas, never be able to go there again now :(
It’s going to be like a scene from Xmas national lampoon when he opens that tree, bits though the roof, branches oot the window 😂😂
At least wee Rayn will be safe if she decides to jump in the tree what with him using batteries instead of plugging the lights in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because Bath and Body Works is massive in the USA you idiot, so they'll never be that big here. Same as Yankee Candle. Their stores are literally like supermarkets, so we just have a small sample of fragrances that they do.
Get to know Mario! 🙄
View attachment 1709242
There is suhin unnerving aboot a near 40yo man having a personalised Christmas mug aboot a weans Christmas filum… i canny believe he pays for this shite. I felt bad enough buying masel an ‘L’ mug fae asda (smell the wealth!!) one time. He’s actually a loonball in every aspect🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A £60 tree is a bargain when you already had 2 trees! Some kids won’t even have a tree this year cause their maw and da canny afford lecky for the lights, what a dick

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Cheers for reminding me doll. Pretending to phone santa every night when they won’t go to their beds is starting to wear thin.
Ye need tae tell the weans that Easter is fur them and no crissmas, that's fur 40 year auld men wi petty cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I confess I am sat here watching Christmas films today with my daughter in law and we’re awww cosy with a candle lit. However it’s because we were living our best lives yesterday and we have wee bespoke hangovers the day. No gutting the (4 bedroom semi smell the wealth) house the day
however there is not a candy cane to be seen or an 85 ft bespoke klarna tree.
how did he manage to make wagamama look rank? Did we view it through his Kerry katonas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Princess Fiona in Shrek mode but withoot the personality. The OG ned, ah'm am scoattish as they cum but canni make oot a wurd she says on her dots of ned oan that app. Wuz funny when she raided his cupboards and he wuz getting aw afronted.
Dead at your profile pic my lovely 😂 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's point in him even getting a snow style tree when you won't ever see it with the stupid candy cane tat.
He's obviously not at work phoned in sick because he NEEDS to get the tit pit sorted for Christmas!!!
£60!!! Why does he always need be so agressive.
I've noticed he never really reposts other followers stories or posts unless it's to do with him in some way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.