Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be like a scene from Xmas national lampoon when he opens that tree, bits though the roof, branches oot the window 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ma lovelies, we all know that this is the end result, I'm super excited to see her vision of the grinch second tree, alongside the candy cane lame monstrosity, fae the small app known as Pinterest. Excited the noooo. Pure cosy vibes, so aye. I'm fhine. No wee breakdown fae me, one hunner percent fhine.
View attachment 1710349
He wuz wanting two tress, one at 4 foot, yet wee Deek goat him 7 foot? Anyone else thinking the wee bedroom wan wull be reassigned tae be the living room Grinch tress, or it might be gingerbread men noo? Which leaves the 6 foot one fur the boudoir. It'll need tae be in bed way them though, as canni swing a Rayn ...ah mean cat in the bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That tree is up, you're kidding no one Maz. Deek is so out the box on the devils lettuce he thinks he's missed a month 🤢 he's waiting for Santa arriving, nae debates

100% krystal chandelier and Johnny read here, bet they piss their pants as our craic
"out the box on the devils lettuce he thinks he's missed a month 🤢" That's cracked me up! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
However he arranges them trees there is absolutely nae need for 3 in the bedsit. He’ll be homeless for December ma lovelies cuz there’s no way him and Deek will be able to fit in that flat alongside all that pure tatt. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am keeping ma Kerry katonas peeled for the news that a tower block in Beirut has collapsed, days later rescue teams are still sifting through fishy leaves, slippers, Christmas tress, candy canes, lenor and horrible coats for any survivors

• Haha
Reactions: 43
@hopethishelpsallthebest Hen, what a cracking way to start a pure bespoke week. That imagine will have me clutching ma beak all day 😆 your attention to detail is second to none! Spine bright 💎💎

Think ma husband & weans thinks I've lost the plot, shouted chooon, take me back to a song on the radio this morning. They looked at me like wtf is she on about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Life’s too short & you can’t take it with you. Imagine being on your death bed & thinking about what you’ve done with your life & I Mario has never left Scotland & filled his life with plastic tat. He’s not well.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Life's too short and you can't take it with you? Why in the fucks would you want to take your christmas decorations with you if you're about to die? He is a complete weirdo. Just talks nonsense. I think he has brain damage my lovelies, nae debates on this app xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Life's too short and you can't take it with you? Why in the fucks would you want to take your christmas decorations with you if you're about to die? He is a complete weirdo. Just talks nonsense. I think he has brain damage my lovelies, nae debates on this app xxx
And that's why he's stupid, ma lovelie, talks gibberish and has gawt nae brain cells and a funny shaped heed - he was dropped awn on due to his ma being shook at seeing that face and nose! 😱👃🤢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He should be ashamed of himself displaying the bauble for the girl who passed away (not his friend). He shared her mothers order of service, for attention, I genuinely cannot get my head around that, how low can you go? Parading faux grief for content. If you want to celebrate someone’s life do it privately, with decency and respect.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Life’s too short & you can’t take it with you. Imagine being on your death bed & thinking about what you’ve done with your life & I Mario has never left Scotland & filled his life with plastic tat. He’s not well.
He went to Blackpool once! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.