Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he buy backward candy cane candles or actually stick them awn wrang himself, because he is indeed backwards? 🤔 😂 I'm annoyed looking at them so they'd be in the bin and not fucken displayed! 🤦🏻‍♀️
98% of the shite in that flat needs binning. Marie Kondo would have an aneurism in there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Mario, how about next year you get yourself with a management company, work your arse off and get yourself a house and give us some content. Sick of seeing your 3 basic rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why's he eating wit looks like a grenade covered in tit? 💩 🤢 How the hell can he go to somewhere decent and order something that looks rank? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That meal is gonna cause a rumble in the seedyhill jungle very shortly hens so aye toilet troubles imminent so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wagamama’s I would’ve thought a wee trip to the ivy. It is a birthday and not a random shopping trip.

Wax melt reveal was a flop, the centrepiece was also a flop.
Wishing my week away so I can see the candy cane extravaganza. Wooohoooo 🎅🏻🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What’s on that plate? Is it rice covered in what looks like shite🙈 and some kind of ‘salad’.
I feel sick lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Treatit for the wiki...

Looks like he's been to the lav already.

waga.png
314408154_426026972869650_8301727508465422851_n.jpg

ETA
He got this I think = £12

curry.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Marion would never go to Wagamammas, I first went 10 year ago. The brothers choice for lunch least he has some class and don't pick a wee back street cafe or Chinese for lunch.
Boasting about it but he won't be paying for it or is he going to least buy his brother lunch for his birthday probably not.

If he's at the fort there is no b&m,hoke bargains, Primark wait until later he'll say it's nice but it's for no fur him.
Sad man guy Fawkes half Glasgow go out see displays this sad sack is making naff looking centre pieces.
His life is same tit different day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's always behind on things isn't he. He's missed out on so many places to visit and things to do. Sad bastard
Screenshot_20221106-140246_Instagram.jpg

Urgh, l just think of his morning visit to the bathroom looking at that 🤢
Screenshot_20221106-140252_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Did he buy backward candy cane candles or actually stick them awn wrang himself, because he is indeed backwards? 🤔 😂 I'm annoyed looking at them so they'd be in the bin and not fucken displayed! 🤦🏻‍♀️
When he did the wee candy cane tealight holders earlier this year I'm sure he said he had used Krystal Meth's cricut machine to print them? Mebbes he did them the rang way tae make them pyoor bespoke.

He's always behind on things isn't he. He's missed out on so many places to visit and things to do. Sad bastard
View attachment 1708917

Urgh, l just think of his morning visit to the bathroom looking at that 🤢
View attachment 1708920
Huz he goat a part time joab working fur wagamama, canni believe a professional kitchen wud send oot a dish looking like that! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The bespoke wagamama chicken katsu curry IYDKGTK That and 3 glass bottles of full fat coke = best hangover cure.
Cannot believe this wee loser has never been to wagamama until today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The bespoke wagamama chicken katsu curry IYDKGTK That and 3 glass bottles of full fat coke = best hangover cure.
Cannot believe this wee loser has never been to wagamama until today
Bet he only went because he wasn’t paying. The brother probably paid, on HIS birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.