Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as he said he was going wagamamas I knew it would be the Katsu curry cuz he probably can’t pronounce anything else on the menu.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Because Bath and Body Works is massive in the USA you idiot, so they'll never be that big here. Same as Yankee Candle. Their stores are literally like supermarkets, so we just have a small sample of fragrances that they do.
Get to know Mario! 🙄
Screenshot_20221106-163042_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because Bath and Body Works is massive in the USA you idiot, so they'll never be that big here. Same as Yankee Candle. Their stores are literally like supermarkets, so we just have a small sample of fragrances that they do.
Get to know Mario! 🙄
View attachment 1709242
Spot those cheap ass sleepers 😂
Crocs have gone same way as the Uggs before 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ma loveleis a don’t Ken but a wanna get tae Ken.. does Mario believe in Santa? He hus all this “Mario believes” shite.. tonsa love 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The cup.....the snow globe....
He is THIRTY NINE!

Spot those cheap ass sleepers 😂
Crocs have gone same way as the Uggs before 🤯
He's definitely sent them both back! Why would you choose to wear cheap slide ons otherwise?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well Maw Sadie has definitely got him back fae the £5 hooker heels. The state of that snow globe!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Get to know Mario! 🙄
View attachment 1709242
Cos he disnae have a bath hen and has to go on the bus 3 bespoke stops to a hotel use a bath bomb so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If ye were keeping uptae date wae this thread Martin then ye would have known it was a pop up shop in Next. Daft basturd.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Busy all weekend so won’t be on his page. When in reality he has never been aff it! duck off Martin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha I've only just found this page and the little turd has blocked me on Insta fuk knows why as I've never followed or heard of him before tattle. But oh my, these posts are making me giggle aloud, keep getting weird looks from the husband! I shall go back to the Wiki and learn some more but all I will say at the moment, that centrepiece is shite. Does he fill his little tiny flat absolutely full with crap? Less is more Marion, less is more

• Haha
Ma lovelies I have a confession for youse all…. I’m partial to a wee chicken katsu curry from Waga’s when I’m on a wee shopping journee in my cities shopping centre… will need to change my order noo the childcatcher of paisley has it. I want nothing in common with him. Please forgive me for ma sins ma fellow tattle trolls 🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine the side eyes between Krystal Chandelier and Famous Johnny in wagamamas when wee Sadie passed their 39yr old flat heeded imbecile of a brother a bleeping snowglobe to add to the ton of tat in his bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ma lovelies I have a confession for youse all…. I’m partial to a wee chicken katsu curry from Waga’s when I’m on a wee shopping journee in my cities shopping centre… will need to change my order noo the childcatcher of paisley has it. I want nothing in common with him. Please forgive me for ma sins ma fellow tattle trolls 🫣🫣
🐍🐍 aw over this app 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.