Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping said he would say “so I did a thing” on the first post of Christmas decor shite! So predictable. Can’t wait for the slow Mo tour of the rabbit hutch next week

69ED3FA8-5318-418A-A5B1-3A76B41A06F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
My wee dug is terrified of the fireworks tonight and she’s shaking less than mario the alkie

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
That does not look well. Look how bloated it is and bulgy and dark the eyes are. Rank
Eat a bleeping vegetable you bleep

View attachment 1706869
bleeping hell! Eyes lit dugs baws! Nose lit a cockatoo! Wee hamster mouth!! Honestly ma deed granny looks younger than this bleep. Guess karma must be catching up way him for being a dickheed💋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm buckling in for the ride... tbh he's confused the fckn life out of me that I now dunno what fckn right way the candy cane should go. bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The amoont of Candy Cane Lame tress being posted is making me clutch my beak.

He's gonna be the last wan tae post his and look like he's just copied everyone else.

He'll be fumming and so forth, tried tae be the Candy Cane King and make it 'his' thing.
Better luck next time sharty pants

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.