Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That centre piece doesn't match, it is just random bits shoved together, honestly there are so many options for a nice classy centre pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine losing your Mum, and Mario being the only thing that cheers you up. How awful must that poor hens life be? 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Imagine losing your Mum, and Mario being the only thing that cheers you up. How awful must that poor hens life be? 😩
Did someone say that to him?!? If there's spelling mistakes he sent it tae himsel'and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm telling you now he's already in candy cane hell he won't be able to help himself by showing snippets all week. That's why he's been quiet this week and weekend not cuz he has plans like he was trying too make out he did :sleep:.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did someone say that to him?!? If there's spelling mistakes he sent it tae himsel'and nae debates.
Aye, he sent that to himsel, nae debates. Every message he pretends to receive has nae fuhl stops and written in the same illiterate way.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He set this shite up on 5 Nov. Do I get half a bingo?

bingo.png

I shall call it a bin.

Looks like it needs to go into one.

1667733510665.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the brother’s birthday. So they are going shopping to celebrate.

Always nice to do something different for a birthday isn’t it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is he saying he can’t show everything because it’s so time consuming…. Christmas is no next week it’s in fact 7 weeks away.

The wee freak just cannae be bothered…pretends it’s due to his retouching to perfection, the visual master plan created bespokly in his head. Maybes it’s cause he just throws it on (more likely) or believes he is the ‘king’ and does not want people to know exactly how to do it in case they run to home bargains and copy exactly (delusional)

What he needs to do is remind himself of what he claimed happened last year. It’s on here, his hold to read about how he went over the top and it made him ill. He’ll be absolutely furious about what’s happened this week the home bargains extravaganza, people ahead of him, the wax melt reveal was an anti climax to say the least. Jesus it sounds like I’m feeling sorry for the guy, I’m no, I guess I’m just providing the receipts of what a walking contradiction he is.

Reactions: 21
Well there's a nice treat for his brother, spending the afternoon having to look at Marlon's bleeping fat heed, dead eyes and potato hooter - he'd have more enjoyment with Michael Myers! 😑 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s no ma joab to be on this app but when I seen this other small business taking Martins ideas and passing them off as their own I just had to bring it to you nasty trolls attention.
Absolute 🐍's these small businesses efter I 'Marion' built them fae the grun up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shoapin in granny tat shoaps and a beige lunch somewhere. The brother is spoilt rotten. Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The “centrepiece”
It’s not remotely christmassy, and would take about 2 minutes to do, he goes on like he’s decorating fecking harrods

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can see who got all the good genes in that family and it ain’t Mario 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well there's a nice treat for his brother, spending the afternoon having to look at Marlon's bleeping fat heed, dead eyes and potato hooter - he'd have more enjoyment with Michael Myers! 😑 😂
Tbh ma lovelie I’d love a wee day oot with Michael and nae debates 😂 #hero

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Home bargains trolling Mario again 🤭 a wee part of him was there with the rest of the huns 🍄
It's great isn't it, and we all know he'll be so pissed 🤭

He'll never have his looking like those homes because he just hasn't got the space.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.