Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's getting more childish by the day and l didn’t think it was possible.
Seriously though, this latest haul is out of control and he hasn't got started yet 😳
I refuse to believe his followers think this behaviour is normal now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mare tat and there is mare incoming as we speak. Ma heed cannae cope we him the day. 😆 I have to laugh that he pointed out the train passing on his recent stories, after me thinking it was the fleer caving in earlier on. 😆

Edited to add…..Mare shite, last years sleigh followed by his new one to put Rayn’s Christmas presents in. 😆😆😆😆😆 Grow the duck up Marion.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still confused when he says he loves Christmas but apart from the tatt fest does nothing remotely Christmassy. No markets, no light switch on, nothing with his family. It makes no sense. And then rips it all down on Boxing Day 🙄.

My bet is we’ll have all week of hints and he won’t be able to contain himself past Friday night when he’ll invite us into candy cane lane.

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry, but most kids are going without this year, and this psychopath "Saville" is buying a sleigh for a cat. Grubby little prick.
Screenshot_20221030-145330_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I’m so confused as to why he’s bought about 4 different Christmas serving boards when not a single soul other than him and Derek enter the house?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Where is all Derek's tat that he likes? All we see is what Martin likes/wants/needs. I mean I get that there is no room for anything of Deek's but surely when you share a flat there's stuff belonging to both of you?

I’m so confused as to why he’s bought about 4 different Christmas serving boards and not a single soul other than him and Derek enter the house?
For piling his mince pies and other snacks on. I was clutching ma beak when he said that, piling them on for him and Deek. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The train noise!! I’ve never heard it before - I didn’t know but now I’ve got tae know! How often are they hearing that? I’m pyoor affronted and nae debates. Is his high footfall area a railway waiting room and so forth?? 😳🤔😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was going to wait until the roast was ready before opening the wine but duck it after watching the latest tat fest #deserved!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies I’m speechless, I literally have no words yet I can’t stop watching…it’s like a nightmare I just can’t wake up from😭

• Haha
Seriously though, where is he putting all this shite! He can’t go a single day without spunking money on tit. I can go days without spending a penny! He is seriously mentally unwell and someone needs to stage an intervention. He’s always chasing that quick buzz that buying something gives him but he’s soon on a downer once it wears off. I agree with the person up thread, he’s on a one way street to a full on mental breakdown. What a sad little life!
There will literally be nowhere to put all this shite! It’s crazy. I think he has forgotten how much he got last year.

Reactions: 15
He says he works with brands but what he really means is, they’ve messaged and asked him if he wants something for free and he’s said yeah. How is that working with somebody? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.