Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MaRio! I had a table like that for me coffee this morning
COS I WAS IN THE bleeping HOSPITAL you gormless cretin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know he said he wants a new sofa bit wasn't he gifted that one he currently has? They gifted him one before that am sure. It's quite rude or this him hinting for them to give him more free stuff.
Like the big bespoke chesterfield style mirror he was gifted that's gone and placed with glass/mirror style mirror.
And the dressing table chair with the big lion chrome head on back.. that's gone.
I hope he isn't gifted another he basically HS it for less than a year and gets rid.
Style change I get that but normal mentally sane folk keep majority their furniture for years not change it's annually.
He is a disgrace.

Reactions: 23
Total wipeout Beirut edition
Is first round getting past the junkies in the close and the wee ghost robin at Mario's door?

I'm the same as you, minimalistic. When l see all the clutter on his small tables, l just see dust collectors 🥴
Ah smell yer poorness fae here Suzy and nae debates. Kidding oan yer a minimalist, ye dream of a show home like Beirut bedsit. Don't be jel of the OG (since 2018) 😆

Stunnin just like Ma wee naw bought in 2017
She was an OG before OG's were a thing ma lovelie. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait is this plant pot yet again bought mair furniture he cannae fit in? Wit the duck is rang wae him??? The sooner those flats are demolished the better, actually that fuckwit will bring that buildin down wae the amount of shite he accumulates I honestly cannot stand him now, I've went past any pity for him he's beyond any help noo. DEEK GET THE duck OOT! IF YOU'RE IN TROUBLE WEAR SUMMIT ORANGE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mariah McKnight can still belt the tunes out. He does realise he has a singing highlight where he sounds like a cat being strangled?

And can also dance like Beyoncé but has many videos on his highlights showing he has absolutely zero rhythm.

He obviously lives a very different life in his head than in reality.

Absolutely bleeping bat tit crazy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You were never a proper cleaning page anyway, you plum.
Put your phone away, because you're either pissed or high, or both 🙄
Screenshot_20221026-220826_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-220851_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-220919_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-220927_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-221034_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Mariah McKnight can still belt the tunes out. He does realise he has a singing highlight where he sounds like a cat being strangled?

And can also dance like Beyoncé but has many videos on his highlights showing he has absolutely zero rhythm.

He obviously lives a very different life in his head than in reality.

Absolutely bleeping bat tit crazy!
Us Tattlers have probably watched Marion's singing and dancing highlights more than we've watched Whitney and Beyonce perform...or is that just me? 😆

Wasn't there a comedy sketch of someone like Marion? Sort of what am I like, I'm so random? Or have I just made that up, it was around the time of little Britain, Catherine Tate show.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Us Tattlers have probably watched Marion's singing and dancing highlights more than we've watched Whitney and Beyonce perform...or is that just me? 😆
I treatit masel t his singing highlights recently after a recommendation, I think possibly by you ma lovelie. 🤔 I’ve watched them numerous times since and even Mr Cherry has been in stitches, he doesnae normally get my fascination we Marion. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.