Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’d be like the guy who would only date someone who lived within a 5 mile radius. I think his name was Richard and he drove a wee Nissan Micra, we always called him ‘cafe lante’ as that’s what he called a latte. 😊
Richard is the real life Mr Bean! He was also a miser and hated Christmas if I remember, I'd love to see Richard on a date with Marion 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was he on the Undateables? I loved him! He would buy the same ingredients and food every week. I seem to recall a shitload of mince for making spaghetti bolognese. Bet he disnae boil his mince like Marion. Also seem to remember he would only take either right or left turns and it was a right pain in the arse for him to go anywhere.
Aye ma lovelie, he was on the Undateables. I remember he bought an abundance of Lynx body spray and his mother was choking on it as he sprayed so much. 😆 I cannae remember him buying mince but I’m sure he’d have been a better cook than Marion. I loved that programme and often wonder about a few of them and if they have found true love. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just opened my cleaning cupboard and scoffed as it’s as bare as Marion’s balls. Ima have to do a Marion and go cleaning production shopping but don’t youse worries ma lovlies I’ll just be getting some bleach, anti bac spray and some fairy liquid …not half of b&m like oor Marion
PowerPoint presentation or the "cleaning production shopping" didnae happen ma lovelie 😘

Was he on the Undateables? I loved him! He would buy the same ingredients and food every week. I seem to recall a shitload of mince for making spaghetti bolognese. Bet he disnae boil his mince like Marion. Also seem to remember he would only take either right or left turns and it was a right pain in the arse for him to go anywhere.
Forgot about the boiled mince 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it from the start, they decorations will be up by the end of this month and nae debates.
And what the duck are Christmas cleaning products? I just use what I use all year round. Dear me

Reactions: 22
I’m not gonna lie, I am partial tae a wee “Spiced Apple” scent at Christmas time (unlike Mario who dissnae like seasonal scents apparently? 🤪) but a whole cleaning cupboard of Christmas cleaner? duck off you tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What’s wrong with a bit of hot soapy water and a bottle of bleach? I don’t get this 10,000 products thing
Exactly. He uses far to many chemicals.

🖕 for not looking after our planet you horrible man. Not just for us but for our kids 😡

Reactions: 13
I love when everyone slags where he lives as I live 2 streets over from him. I’m a 2 person household, we both went to uni and have jobs we needed degrees for, a very cheap car, don’t do take out or avo toast.. it’s not that bad or cheap as it’s the nicest place I could get a mortgage 🥲🤣🤣🤣
Back in yer ain lane hen, don worry yourself it's no the area it's Marion street and the 20ft perimeter around it, am sure you no living in a plastic tat pit, with dug shite in poop bags scattered across the paths, along with empty plastic bottles, n fanny pads that's no the worse a half burnt down block out he's back window no wonder he takes the photo at an angle.
Sprine bright,live your best life and be glad your 2 street away.
Tons love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not gonna lie, I am partial tae a wee “Spiced Apple” scent at Christmas time (unlike Mario who dissnae like seasonal scents apparently? 🤪) but a whole cleaning cupboard of Christmas cleaner? duck off you tit
I've got those spiced apple febreeze air fresheners in the porch and bathroom but that's it. They'll not go in until December either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've got those spiced apple febreeze air fresheners in the porch and bathroom but that's it. They'll not go in until December either.
Porch! Smell the wealth coming aff you the day! I use them ones too. The wee click back.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's that small that I'm in the livingroom on two steps 😂
Yes, those one's 👍
It’s a vestibule no a porch ma lovelie. If you don’t know Mrs Meldrum get to know her thread, we often have discussions about her porch that she calls her vestibule. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a vestibule no a porch ma lovelie. If you don’t know Mrs Meldrum get to know her thread, we often have discussions about her porch that she calls her vestibule. 😆
It definitely sounds posher than porch 👍😂

Thank feck I'm out tomorrow if he does it then 😂
Screenshot_20221018-193431_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s not well in the head, who the duck buys an Xmas cleaning product “haul” he’s tapped, he’s finally lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It definitely sounds posher than porch 👍😂

Thank feck I'm out tomorrow if he does it then 😂View attachment 1660141
Naebody wants to see your Christmas cleaning products Marion hen, we’re still in autumn in the month of bloody October. If anyone needs cleaning products they can pop to the shops and browse and buy what they need. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well hen I love Christmas candles especially cinnamon, but I draw the line at cleaning products, mind last year I did get the Christmas fairy washing up liquid.
I Ken I’m contradicting myself but….we move 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wis in b&m the day hens and there’s cif and aw that in the scent “winter warumth” and I thought tae masell ohh Mario will have them straight in his basket! 🎄🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Porch! Smell the wealth coming aff you the day! I use them ones too. The wee click back.
Love a wee click back in the downstairs lavvy (check me out mare than one cludgie)! 🤣🤣

Well hen I love Christmas candles especially cinnamon, but I draw the line at cleaning products, mind last year I did get the Christmas fairy washing up liquid.
I Ken I’m contradicting myself but….we move 😘
You hold yer power hen. I like a wee White Company winter candle at Christmas but I can’t be bothered with all the rest of the Xmas “part you from your hard earned cash” rubbish. #totalScroodge 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Them 2 tress will be up in no time ma lovelies! He can’t hold his own piss shite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.