Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Marion reads here then he would know that he has been passed over for exactly this reason. My friend is director of a social media agency running major campaigns in Scotland and is based in Glasgow. Mario is considered by them to be to be unsuitable for even the smallest most local campaign due to his foul mouth, his rants on stories and his unpredictability. One comment - referring to a campaign promoting Glasgow tourism - regarding Mario was that they want to showcase the best of Glasgow and encourage people to come to visit - not put them off . He was summed up in one word ‘rancid’.

Mario has no niche, if you look at the Scottish Influencer Awards categories, there is no place for Mario.

Food - garlic & sodium tomato soup and boiled mince
Drink - red cola and sweet wine
Health & Wellbeing - sharting / we move / alleged death threats / just get on with it / buy seasonal pre landfill to treat depression.
Family - no loyalty there.
Travel - McGills buses
Lifestyle - scheme rat
Interiors & Design - bespoke fablon & buckled shelves
Arts & culture - Whitney, Elvis and a touch of Marilyn
Style - somewhere between Delboy Trotter and Charity shop
Beauty - buckled teeth, pores like craters and lips that look like he has snogged the cheese grater
Visual - 47 consecutive posts of candy canes
Inspiration - inspires the weans to stick in at school with the threat ‘ youse could end up like Mario’
Absolutely dying at this Delboy Trotter.🤣🤣🤣
His flat looks like Nelson Mandela house with all that tit in it!...
'This time next year Derek we will millionaires'
So aye ....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario has appeared in my dreams/nightmares twice in the last week. He is always an absolute dick in them and tried to get me sacked in one of them. I think I need to take a comma break from the thread. Or at least not read before bed 😂 spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Looks like he's still shadow banned, had to fully type in his name to see his account. *sniggers* 😂

Anyway, just catching up on his stories and he'll have those fucken decorations up and his 12ft tree by the weekend, won't he? 👀 I bet he's pissed Beggy (Beckyhomesweethome) has gone for the candy cane theme and has already made and got her reef up (although it's awful lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario has appeared in my dreams/nightmares twice in the last week. He is always an absolute dick in them and tried to get me sacked in one of them. I think I need to take a comma break from the thread. Or at least not read before bed 😂 spine bright 💎
Did ye huv tae change yer sheets in the morning hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seasonal cleaning products? Never heard of it. I dread to think how much he's spent on it! Does anyone remember when candy cane lame was up last year? What date?
Snapchat-75883913_edit_36174256239271.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Seasonal cleaning products? Never heard of it. I dread to think how much he's spent on it! Does anyone remember when candy cane lame was up last year? What date?
View attachment 1661532
31st October is her last Autumn photo on the grid and 1st November he has boxes of Christmas tat so I presume it went up then. The 1st actual photo with a bit of the tree saying that it’s up is 4th November.

Who’s face is that peeping out in the cleaning aisle ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
31st October is her last Autumn photo on the grid and 1st November he has boxes of Christmas tat so I presume it went up then. The 1st actual photo with a bit of the tree saying that it’s up is 4th November.

Gator Jaws hen. The Misfit Maw, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

If you don't know misfit jaw get tae know ma lovelie. Marion did a postcast #nomaquote with her few months back. Princess Fiona in ogre mode was in the back of the car shout rambling. I think I managed ten minutes of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you don't know misfit jaw get tae know ma lovelie. Marion did a postcast #nomaquote with her few months back. Princess Fiona in ogre mode was in the back of the car shout rambling. I think I managed ten minutes of it.
Sounds like a pyoor treat ma lovelie. 👌 I missed his postcast as I must have been on ma comma break. Where can I find this postcast to treat masel to a listen?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just been on the small app known as Pinterest, I think oor elf is going tae TRY and recreate this. He wants big lollipops, sweeties, a sign. All part of his vision, he said. Or rather his copying. So aye. I'm ruining your wee unveiling and so forth.
Screenshot_20221019_103524.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I've just been on the small app known as Pinterest, I think oor elf is going tae TRY and recreate this. He wants big lollipops, sweeties, a sign. All part of his vision, he said. Or rather his copying. So aye. I'm ruining your wee unveiling and so forth.
View attachment 1661570
It’s just not even Christmassy is it? A tree like that would depress me. I love all the coloured lights and sentimental decorations 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have one question - where the duck is the tree?!
Why go to all the effort of getting a bespoke flocked tree fae home bargains then hiding it under 10 layers of tack?!

View attachment 1661570

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sounds like a pyoor treat ma lovelie. 👌 I missed his postcast as I must have been on ma comma break. Where can I find this postcast to treat masel to a listen?

Hopefully that link will work, this isnae ma joab and so forth. Tonsa luv 🥔♥

It’s just not even Christmassy is it? A tree like that would depress me. I love all the coloured lights and sentimental decorations 🎄
Huving class disnae get ye free polystyrene candy cane tat fae T.O.N.Y.A.L.M.O.N.D. ma lovelie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Are you sure it wasn't a wee dirty dream hen? Up close and personal with the death breath and so forth.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.