Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s gutting his house all the time as he says how is his kitchen floor so dirty . I don’t think I’ve ever seen my steam mop ever look that dirty .
I don't think he cleans them as much as he claims, I've got flooring in the livingroom and kids room, vinyl in kitchen and bathroom, hall and my room is carpet. We're a busy family of 4 plus a dog and my flairs are never that dirty and i do mine every week. Wee turd just talks utter shite and nae debates

Edited to add I've got a upstairs downstairs house with front amd back garden

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he’s gutting his house all the time as he says how is his kitchen floor so dirty . I don’t think I’ve ever seen my steam mop ever look that dirty .
Probably the colour coming out of the cheap floor so aye 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’ll have youse aw noo ma lovely that it is a HIGH FOOTFALL area. So aye. Nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What even are they?!?! Toys for the bumming fort, maybe?! 🤷‍♀️

I know it say it a lot but the shite this man buys is astonishing.

FE3F1B56-BBC4-4363-8E50-E63D930D9838.jpeg

What are these some kind of new sex toy Marion ? No wonder you can’t hold your shite and need a shite card 😫
Bahahaha great minds and all that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What are these some kind of new sex toy Marion ? No wonder you can’t hold your shite and need a shite card 😫
Oh have a day off Mario, for fucks sake 😩 All I see is yet more tat to collect dust in an already overcrowded shithole

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aw ma lovelies did *yous* all spot it? A did and a jist hud tae come an let yees aw know our Marion his bin readin here.

he showed the tumble dryer after someone called it elusive and non existent. Hi Marion dawl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So he has cleaning in his IG name but lately does fack all.
He is more spending_with_mario
His bbf Hinchy did those quick-fire q's (in her Range Rover), he's such a SWF.

Anyhoo spending_with_mario haul.

1cdn.instanavigation.jpg
2cdn.instanavigation.jpg
3cdn.instanavigation.jpg
4cdn.instanavigation.jpg
5cdn.instanavigation.jpg

Also. he needs to remember his rants, Deek was oof his page a while back but lately, he's oon it mare than his cleaning is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Like we’re meant to believe this hoarder has ran out of tea lights? As if! The dipshit probably has bags of them stuffed in every crevice in that flat. He’s just making up a reason to go to B&M and spend money. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like we’re meant to believe this hoarder has ran out of tea lights? As if! The dipshit probably has bags of them stuffed in every crevice in that flat. He’s just making up a reason to go to B&M and spend money. 😴
He’ll have loads under all the tit everywhere, but it’s easier to go and buy more than attack them mountain of tat stuffed behind every door and in every corner

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kidding on he's ran out of tealights so he can go out buy the candy cane snack dish thing.
Thanks for giving us a wee glimpse of the tumble dryer Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
cdn.instanavigation.jpg

Then in 1. 2, 3. He is oof to get it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.