Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like we’re meant to believe this hoarder has ran out of tea lights? As if! The dipshit probably has bags of them stuffed in every crevice in that flat. He’s just making up a reason to go to B&M and spend money. 😴
Like Hinch, he'll buy the big bags of them in B&M/Home Bargains, they're cheap as chips so knowing him he buys a bag EVERY other time images out shopping - people like him rarely run out of everything. 🙄

Why doesn't he just say he's going out to get that? 🙄 We know he's eager so wouldn't think any less of him, we'd laugh like usual because we don't think much of him anyway! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that to get rid of the pot smoking smell last night. We know you were high as a kite creepy 🤭
Screenshot_20221016-134528_Instagram.jpg

Matching butt plugs 👏
Screenshot_20221016-134557_Instagram.jpg

That's the ugliest garland yet 😳
Screenshot_20221016-134626_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
duck off is he decorating the kitchen again ! That man has issues !

here’s an idea Marion how about save up and invest in a style /furniture you really want instead of decorating for the sake of it with cheap shite and then feeling the need to change every few months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sure most of us at some point have had some fake designer lookalike stuff. Are we really expected to believe tho that Maz with his part time cleaning job, universal credit top up, living in the wee bedsit can afford these designer items? 🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just been oot for a lovely coastal walk with ma pal. A bit windy but the sun is shining and it’s by no means freezing. #memories #livingmalife What a stupid neep he is. Cannae get over the amount of utter disgusting, cheap and nasty crap he buys. Get in the bin Marion you absolute freak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry guys but his stand was gifted by Emma and not from that small shop HB.

It is bespoke and looks so much classier cheaper in that expensive MDF wood so aye

stand.png
www.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
bleeping serving platter my arse. I just use normal plates and bowls at Christmas lovelies. Well I have one mug with a Christmas pudding on it that’s it.
Just call me Scrooge so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who’s he gonna be serving all the criss and joos to oan those tacky dishes? Cause the only people who visit him are debt collectors.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God you trolls have had me in bulk laughing 😆 @hopethishelpsallthebest the camel hoof rock is 11/10 funny 😄

Maz, you really sum up the saying polishing a turd. Lives in a damp, dump of a hovel yet decked out in genuine replica rip offs. No one is impressed or envious.

Wonder if the cooncil are installing new kitchens? Roll on that journey

• Haha
That feckin Christmas tree is gonna be buckling under the weight! He needs to reinforce the legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Passed McKnight mansion twice yesterday, I'm no sure if it was my Kerry Katonas playing up but I'm sure I caught a glimpse of a Christmas decoration in the windae so aye. I didn't want to hang around as there was a shifty looking character and I like my wheels the way they are :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Flat is always roasting and cosy but needs draught excluders? That cat absolutely hates him and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She went to smack you because she knows you don't like her and the feeling's mutual, so leave her alone, nob head! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I literally canny afford to huv my heating oan and he’s buying up shite and decorating again. Taxi for me to his hoose, am gonnae punch him right in that big conk he caws his nose 👊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.