Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens I just went back and rewatched his last stories with the volume up after reading here and that was pure nightmare fuel 😩 I need a support group formed pronto 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelies, am back from ma holidays now. Going to go in and get aww cosy with ma blankets and candles. Thinking aboot putting ma Easter decs up next week. Tons a love 😘.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marion likes tae protect his family at all costs oan that app. Also Marion, we now know his sister's first and last name, area where she stays and where she works after he put all the information oan that app. We also ken she huz a camel toe foof and a fake designer bag so even more tae identify her walking the mean streets of Ayrshire. 🙄

Yer dying tae gie them a wee lick Suzy doll and nae debates.
Where can I find the story behind the camel hoof I wiz affthis app for a bit coz it’s no ma Joab n missed a few threads a needy know huns

Reactions: 4
Where can I find the story behind the camel hoof I wiz affthis app for a bit coz it’s no ma Joab n missed a few threads a needy know huns

If that link doesn't work, it's thread 81, and starts at post 501 ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

If that link doesn't work, it's thread 81, and starts at post 501 ma lovelie.
Thanks ma lovlie link worked a treat camel hoof hit me in the face as soon as I clicked it 🤣

Well well well my dream lastnight was mario had pit his Xmas tree up n a thought to mysel (in ma dream) he’s just dun that so he’s first October and an Xmas tree up why would this no surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That bleeping voice ‘thank you babe’. It’s not even that cold the daft prick plus he’s Scottish and they are far tougher than that when it comes to cold weather! He’s a complete melt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well done on the new thread name @Ferguson ma lovelie! I’m changing you oan fae the rooftops and just know that if you ever feel depressed just cheer up and you’ll be fine*!

*no ma quote

• Haha
My bf and I are rarely off work during the weekend and we like coming oot fae breakfast, so we're starting Sunday as it should be started - with a large breakfast in Wetherspoons because I'm no snob and love it! 🤩 duck it, might even have a lager! ✌👄 💎 😂 #deserved #fuckit

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.