Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s done it again..mugging his sister on his platform by showing off her ‘real’ LV bag. I’m deeeeeead he never fails to disappoint.

And who are the Paterson’s is this his attempt pretending he has friends ? Lol
Marion likes tae protect his family at all costs oan that app. Also Marion, we now know his sister's first and last name, area where she stays and where she works after he put all the information oan that app. We also ken she huz a camel toe foof and a fake designer bag so even more tae identify her walking the mean streets of Ayrshire. 🙄

Look at the under arm sweat patches 🥴
Yer dying tae gie them a wee lick Suzy doll and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Got ma crissss, diabetes jooos, wan ah they 👉 🍹drinks for later and ma hoosecowat on, all ready for this new thread.

Well done @Ferguson hen 😘 #deserved #treatit #fuckit
Thanks ma lovely I was supposed tae be oot with friends the night.

However I think tae celebrate the thread title I'll cancel.

I'll stay hame and get cosy.
Nylon Pyjammies
Joose
Criss bowl
£2 blanket
Skin care (no shiny)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Its really cold here, and am no smelling the heating wealth ☹ but got a cuppa and starting to get aw cosy the night wrapped up warm watching the TV, and ma nae blind dugs are chilling opposite me, but I don't feel like a sad sack as I started work at 7am and worked until late afternoon, so this is #deserved. ✌ Don't have any criss, but I have diet coke and a Snickers, so might say #fuckit and treat myself! ✌👄 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks ma lovely I was supposed tae be oot with friends the night.
Gie yersel a shake it's autumn, oanly place ye shud be gawn oan a Saturday night is tae kitchen tae get a hot chocolate fae yer sub station and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have a log burner and i found a sweep on my local village facebook page…. Hardly rocket science. Just popped our fire on to get aww cosy ( smell that wealth ) seriously hope he doesnt get his fake bag carrying sister a free sweep 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me, when did Marion turn into Claire Rayner?!! ( If you’re old, you’ll know :ROFLMAO: ) who are these people messaging him for advice! The man has zero life experience, they only thing he can advise you on is spunking all your money on plastic shite! He doesn’t half think highly of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck me, when did Marion turn into Claire Rayner?!! ( If you’re old, you’ll know :ROFLMAO: ) who are these people messaging him for advice! The man has zero life experience, they only thing he can advise you on is spunking all your money on plastic shite! He doesn’t half think highly of himself.
Dear Mierdre ...so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
bleeping self absorbed, deluded idiot thinks he's the go-to person to discuss any worries or concerns you have. 😑 Thought your DM's barely worked, hun? 🤥 On the off chance a genuinely upset person felt the need to contact you about something serious, how would you reply? 🤔 Carrier pigeon? Telepathically? 🙄 Just STFU and stop trying to up your engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck offff as if anyone messages that little haemorrhoid for comfort and advice.

• Haha
Krystal Paterson is his wee sister hen. He loves shaming the wee lass. She's even incapable of googling local chimney sweepers. She must be as thick as him.
Clearly on the bet for a freebie ! You ain’t that influential Marion 🤣

Awww here is is love comes with grief so aye! What griefs that aye Marion debt up to ye Kerry Katona eyeballs

duck offff as if anyone messages that little haemorrhoid for comfort and advice.
You would simply get an “awww” and that’s it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hay ma loveliees I've been missing oot even a new thread. Mr Isa and the dog and I are away for weekend. Am in somewhere smaller than Mario's bumming fort, except it's stables converted into wee cottages so ayye it's freezing and I've got heating at 25...nae ma problem how much it'll cost, no ma home, no ma bill..Soo forth.
I see he is showing aff someone else gaff, bet he's raging they have a log burner and he's got a fake fireplace.
Anyhoo sprine bright, hold you power, purre love the title well done Ferguson on yersel. Tons love always Isa 💎

• Haha
‘Unfortunately love does come with grief and hard times comes with us rising out of it’
🤯
Wtf does that even mean? I can’t even work out what he’s trying to say.

• Haha
‘Unfortunately love does come with grief and hard times comes with us rising out of it’
🤯
Wtf does that even mean? I can’t even work out what he’s trying to say.
He's been sitting too close tae wee Deek when he's been huving a bong and has second hand bong high.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah here we go with the fake empathy, that little toad hasn’t got a nice bone in his body. Also that bag 🤣 Jesus Christ it looks like wee baby gurl Rayne has been using it as a scratching post. He’s loving showing up krystal chandelier at the min

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done Ferguson for the wealthy thread title on this Dayn.

Listen hens we aw know Marion would shove a granny, steal yer eyebaws and come back fur yer eyelashes joost tae huv a real LV bag nae debates 👌💎 The fact he was talkin aboot knockin it aff her when I've seen a homeless junkie wae gear in better nick than that, says it aw ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.