Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing her latest erratic story from the bed I’m convinced he is a piss head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus ah think ma crocs are aboot 4 years old. Does that mean ah should have OG since 2018 on my bio?
Mine ur bespoke with wee jibbits, grass stains and garden paint, smell the wealth!

I've said it a million times now but I still don't get why he doesn't just go oan a wee holiday. I've seen deals to NY, Berlin, Prague even Lapland for less than he's spent on autumn decor tat.

Where's that autumn walk he spoke about too? Ah luv a wee autumn walk, getting aw cosy and walking aboot wi a hot chocolate. Makes a good wee photae fur that app that isnae ma joab.
Here's some content suggestions Marion since you read here and all yer posts are aimed here.
Pumpkin picking, autumn walks, pumpkin carving, firework display, enchanted forest, glasglow, one of the scarefests. duck it even out for a fancy dinner and cocktails!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A also invested in that small business “crocs” in the summer for padding aboot the garden. Cannae drive in them luckily so don’t wear them oot. Occasionally pop to the local co op in them. Martin will be pounding tha pavements dodging the dog shite in his 💋
Ah canni believe how many 🐍's oan this app huv Crocs. Ah bet ye aw huv ugg slippers tae and decorate fur autumn in August. Ye ur aw Marion wannabes and nae debates. Tonsa luv M 🥔❤

What’s your favourite ‘smell the wealth’ expression?

View attachment 1675689 View attachment 1675692

That wan ma lovelie, from @hopethishelpsallthebest anyone seen oor hope around recently? Miss you hen 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just wanted to say I know I don't contribute many posts here and can't do the hilarious Mario speak that you are all so great at, but, you make me absolutely howl with laughter at your comments.

Just wanted to say thanks!! I havent laughed so much in ages. 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ewew is he naked under there with he's with prawn oot, he's got tae be drunk he usually aww wrapped up an cosy.
Why the duck does he need they Crocs for?? Take the timberlands must be paid off.
Returned along with the ugg slippers. See the Crocs once and then they'll be never seen again, he'll be on to the next daft thing that pops into his head.

Reactions: 11
Five fucks in 60 seconds surely that's a record even for his uneducated potty mouth,??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just wanted to say I know I don't contribute many posts here and can't do the hilarious Mario speak that you are all so great at, but, you make me absolutely howl with laughter at your comments.

Welcome ma lovelie, jist join in and get to know the Marion speak and spine bright. 😘 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Ma lovelie once you start you can’t stop, ask my husband he just gets orders in Mario talk these days, I’m usually answered back by “WHAT?”
It’s addictive and nae debates 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hinch had a post up showing her lounge wear, and this cheeky bastard posted this.
Needless to say she didn't reply, but she did to other posts, including that Greedy bint who posted below Mario 🤭

When will he learn that he's nothing to her 🙄
Screenshot_20221025-060948_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Mario sucking hinch’s hoop on her post saying he’s ‘oan his way, kettle on’. Aye I’d love to see mario try make his way to Essex. He couldn’t even manage London for the cleaning show. Am sure his brain is a chocolate teapot ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Five fucks in 60 seconds surely that's a record even for his uneducated potty mouth,??
Wit was all that about? 🧐 Has he been awn the sauce? He thinks swearing makes him look big and clever, but it just shows how brash he is. He's bought Crocs, big deal! 🙄 They're great, millions of people have them and this idiot thinks he's revolutionary! His content is drier than his lips so has to jump on old bandwagons - give it up, jerk! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.