Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known a cleaning account to do duck all cleaning. Posting a picture of your bed saying you've cleaned your flat, does not make you a cleaning account. Do you remember when he said he wasn't going to change his account name, so Deek got him an mdf sign saying cleaningwithmario, then Tattlers reminded him that he hadn't put the underscores in and that someone already had a cleaningwithmario account. God, what an absolute prick.
Sign hasn’t been since has it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he’s no an influencer then tell me why I’ve downsized to an apartment-flat-hoose, I’m surrounded by more outdoorables than you can shake a stick at and I’ve just spent my wains inheritance at Tony Pistachios after watching his stories. He’s an aspirational lifestyle influencer and there’ll be nae debates.

But he's no an influencer n hates being called such... 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Probably with his Whitney song lyrics he loved but never put up 😄 🎵woo yeah oh oh🎵
Christ, just when you think he couldnae be any more embarrassing.

Ma lovelies, oan this dayn of dawn I've been upgraded to VIP.
I'd like to thank ma wee family, fae having to pause the TV while I watch Marion's stories. Next I'd like tae thank all youse hens, who never fail tae make me laugh and so forth. Lastly, I'd like tae thank oor cotton headed ninny muggins Marion Mcknight. Without youse I'd still be oan new member, so aye and so forth, blocked!!! capeesh!!! Words fae the wise,
"if youse feeling depressed, try youse best."

Here we reflect back and celebrate oan this dayn of dawn, by looking at some of my favourite clips. So aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

I'd like to thank ma wee family, fae having to pause the TV while I watch Marion's stories. Next I'd like tae thank all youse hens, who never fail tae make me laugh and so forth. Lastly, I'd like tae thank oor cotton headed ninny muggins Marion Mcknight. Without youse I'd still be oan new member, so aye and so forth, blocked!!! capeesh!!! Words fae the wise,

Here we reflect back and celebrate oan this dayn of dawn, by looking at some of my favourite clips. So aye.

View attachment 1647987
View attachment 1647990
View attachment 1647991
View attachment 1647993
View attachment 1647994
View attachment 1647995
View attachment 1647996
View attachment 1647997
Aw hen congratulations on VIP, noo hold your phone high, live life as you should and pour yourself wan a they lethal 🍹and aye tonnes a love, we move💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aw hen congratulations on VIP, noo hold your phone high, live life as you should and pour yourself wan a they lethal 🍹and aye tonnes a love, we move💕
Hen, my phone is in the air and I'm keeping ma power. I'm having a #deserved takeaway the night tae celebrate. Honestly now, I'm spinning bright, witch stole ma moves. 💎💎 Awww joose and criss later in a wee platter, I cannae wait. It's changed me, I'm like a new person. Thinking about getting it printed so I can wear it on a lanyard, move peasant I'm vip the nooo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd love to see Marion oot in the wild filterless. I asked Mr Best if we could take a wee trip to Scotland next year, he said I know why you want to go, and you can duck off.
I wunner if we could all take a wee coach trip.
We could get bespoke T-shirts wi oor Tattle profile pics oan.
Like an excursion of all the bespoke sights.
Beirut Toowers, The Polis Station, Jam Jar & so forth.

Tae celebrate your VIP status you can hawd the clipboard and make sure we all behave and so forth.

Tonsa love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hen, my phone is in the air and I'm keeping ma power. I'm having a #deserved takeaway the night tae celebrate. Honestly now, I'm spinning bright, witch stole ma moves. 💎💎 Awww joose and criss later in a wee platter, I cannae wait. It's changed me, I'm like a new person. Thinking about getting it printed so I can wear it on a lanyard, move peasant I'm vip the nooo.
Well done ma lovelies hold yer phone high and live your life through the app, let it give you strength, hold your power oor latest v.i.p tattle bleep
Tons love always Isa 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1647987
View attachment 1647990
View attachment 1647991
View attachment 1647993
View attachment 1647994
View attachment 1647995
View attachment 1647996
View attachment 1647997
Hen! I’m so proud of youse oan this dayn o dawn! I hope youse treatid youseself tae a #deserved take away! Keep you power and spine bright. Tattie hearts ma lovely!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Let the battle commence my lovelies, oor Becky is going candy cane this year and she’ll blow Mario 2 tress out the water - for those that don’t follow beckyhomesweethome she’s just as illiterate as Mazda, spends way too much money on wintum and Christmas shite but does at least have her own bespoke Tony Walnut code.

4A62F87C-AAEB-4248-94F0-F8B1E07042A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1647987
View attachment 1647990
View attachment 1647991
View attachment 1647993
View attachment 1647994
View attachment 1647995
View attachment 1647996
View attachment 1647997
Yaaaaay, congratulations hen 👏 and so well deserved after all those doctored beauties of the self absorbed little twit you give us.

The state of him in those clips is a beautiful reminder how freaky he is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Let the battle commence my lovelies, oor Becky is going candy cane this year and she’ll blow Mario 2 tress out the water - for those that don’t follow beckyhomesweethome she’s just as illiterate as Mazda, spends way too much money on wintum and Christmas shite but does at least have her own bespoke Tony Walnut code.

View attachment 1648045
This bleep! She talks like she is a caveman 😩 haggard old witch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally a convenience. And he's showing it through gushing over other men so openly.

Well Mario wasn't nominated 🙄

Translated for Mario's benefit means, "You're not good enough to be nominated" ... Don't give up the day job just yet mate 🤭View attachment 1647194
This Darren is his brother's fella. Darren has also done a story today with him walking in a quilt coat with trainers on in a Marion gawn tae wurk style. Is he a secret tattler or has he fell under Marion's spell, noo Marion huz his fluttery eye lashes and pouty lips? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly this 🤣. I making dinner, I going to b&m, etc drives me up the wall.

Mario will be fumming that others have stolen his bespoke idea of using the colours red and white at Christmas.

This bleep! She talks like she is a caveman 😩 haggard old witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Make sure tae add loadsa 🧂 noo ye ur a VIP ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1647987
View attachment 1647990
View attachment 1647991
View attachment 1647993
View attachment 1647994
View attachment 1647995
View attachment 1647996
View attachment 1647997
I scream at the one with the dyson hairdryer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.