Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'd never go to whatever awards it is hes talking about on his stories, heavan forbid he was invited there would be some sort of excuse n he'd no go.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretending he didnae know about the Scottish Influencer Awards! 🤥 😂 He's not even nominated, that's how good he is at "cleaning" and how well known and popular he is! 😂 It's in Glasgow, too - a place he said he'd travel to if the Clean and Tidy Home Show went there next year! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mario does nothing but buy plastic shite and talk about his favourite subject , himself .
The people that have been nominated try to make a difference in the world or educate people . He’s showing it hoping the menopausal Karen’s will nominate him for it .
This just proves he didn’t even look at who was nominated with the “hAtErS” pish hes slebbering about. I don’t see the likes of refuweegee having a thread on tattle. It’s a charity for fucksake! Get a grip of yerself Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mario does nothing but buy plastic shite and talk about his favourite subject , himself .
The people that have been nominated try to make a difference in the world or educate people . He’s showing it hoping the menopausal Karen’s will nominate him for it .
Yeah he definitely isn't worthy of a nomination. I'll say it again, Mario is a nobody now.

I think you'll find she's describing you Mario 😂
This is why he has no real friends, even losing the fake insta friends along the way.
Screenshot_20221013-121748_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Howling! Check these home accounts and compare them to Marios dump. Nae home bargains tat in sight.
535F44B8-36F5-445C-A001-CCFB911C0CBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A REWARD FOR WHAT ?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So many things, it's hard to choose.

Being a loving, caring person.
E.g. When he pushed wee Betty ❤ in the shop, waved his shart card and said we aw have our disabilities.

Being an environmentally friendly person.
E.g. When someone told him buying tat is wasteful, he told them their fight isn't his fight and so forth.

Being a pet lover.
E.g. letting his wean Rayne get sick, calling her nasty names.

Being a loving boyfriend.
E.g. Commenting about other men he finds attractive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread title suggestion:

The bold Marion being a big man brat,
All the while being surrounded by absolute tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Collaborating with big brands.
E.g Spending his own money on fabric softener that everyone else was gifted in a PR pack, then tagging the wrong company in the ensuing PowerPoint reel.

Philanthropy.
E.g Posting links to JustGiving pages that he hasn’t donated a bleeping penny to himself.

Health & wellbeing.
E.g Cutting 4 grapes into a Muller Fruit Corner and serving up Old El Paso squeezy guacamole on toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #83 Scottish Influencer? I don't think so! Shut your gob & stay cosy under your 300 throws!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah he definitely isn't worthy of a nomination. I'll say it again, Mario is a nobody now.

This is why he has no real friends, even losing the fake insta friends along the way.
View attachment 1647382
That app that he hates, never be on it, vile app he found great strength from it? It's give him life?
For someone that's sooo busy with work he really has a lot of time to watch tik toks, share/repost stuff to the gram.
I'm part time minimum 28 hours a week and I can go days and not look at any apps for 6/7 hours you know ma lovelies busy working something Marion is getting confused about.
Tons love 💎

Reactions: 21
It was the Scottish Influencers should get notice for all what we do ! What the duck do you do ? What do the duck do any influencers do ! Bunch of egotistic jokers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally a convenience. And he's showing it through gushing over other men so openly.

Well Mario wasn't nominated 🙄

Translated for Mario's benefit means, "You're not good enough to be nominated" ... Don't give up the day job just yet mate 🤭View attachment 1647194
He does realise that no one literally hates decent and good people? There are so many influencers that don’t have a thread on here and it’s simply because they are decent people and doing good with their platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah kin tell ye, anytime ye watch the dots of doom oan that app that isnae yer joab. 🤗

Did he not do the pout and peace sign for a while after his lip injections? Thinks he's a 13 yo lassie oan Snapchat.
Aye he’s a trumpet probably drawing the attention away from the deflated lips 🤣 or trying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah kin tell ye, anytime ye watch the dots of doom oan that app that isnae yer joab. 🤗

Did he not do the pout and peace sign for a while after his lip injections? Thinks he's a 13 yo lassie oan Snapchat.
My daughter and her pals do this and they are 9!!!! They aren’t on Snapchat - just constant selfies sent to each other. You should see her father’s face 🤣🤣🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1647382
He never says he’s feeling down and had a good chat with Deek or any pals. He’s always getting ‘strength’ or something is ‘making his life’ on toc tik.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never known a cleaning account to do duck all cleaning. Posting a picture of your bed saying you've cleaned your flat, does not make you a cleaning account. Do you remember when he said he wasn't going to change his account name, so Deek got him an mdf sign saying cleaningwithmario, then Tattlers reminded him that he hadn't put the underscores in and that someone already had a cleaningwithmario account. God, what an absolute prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.