Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's that bleeping backwards, he won't even know I'd be taking the piss. He'd probably thank me and all, the thick duck.
Let's be honest he is more thick that a piece of tit, that comment other day Mr sensitive skin šŸ„° had to be one you tattler cunts nae debates and he still didn't notice the sarcasm, DM would been different story mind you he'd be telling you fight yer ain fight, his skin conditions didnae ask for your opinion his page his rules.. an so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In bed at 8.10pm. bleeping hell. What a life. I could understand if he had just worked a 12hr shift down the hospital. Heā€™s spent 30mins flinging some harpic down the loo!
We were in the theatre at that time knocking some shapes out to the 'Magic of Motown' show. He's such an old fart šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I genuinely donā€™t understand people that are constantly grumpy or angry. What a bleeping dreadful way to live your life.

No wonder his family canā€™t stand him and heā€™s no pals.
Iā€™m with you on this, life is too short to be grumpy and angry all the time. Maybe him and Deek arenā€™t as happy as he makes out, Marion seems to be posting a lot about other men and what he finds attractive. Iā€™ve been with Mr Cherry for over 18 years and I occasionally this someone is attractive but I wouldnā€™t be posting on social media like Marion does. I can just imagine poor Mr Cherry watching my stories and me getting all excited over other men. šŸ˜³šŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Iā€™m with you on this, life is too short to be grumpy and angry all the time. Maybe him and Deek arenā€™t as happy as he makes out, Marion seems to be posting a lot about other men and what he finds attractive. Iā€™ve been with Mr Cherry for over 18 years and I occasionally this someone is attractive but I wouldnā€™t be posting on social media like Marion does. I can just imagine poor Mr Cherry watching my stories and me getting all excited over other men. šŸ˜³šŸ˜†
Theyā€™re not happy. I know I wouldnā€™t be with that existence. Itā€™s for convenience now. Mario stays because he has nowhere else to go and Derek seems to thick to be bothered

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Marion reminding wee Deek how much of a catch Marion is. Only in Marion's heid is this true and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Heā€™s always grumpy and crabbit because heā€™s a bitter, miserable twit and itā€™s all his own doing. Drowning in debt with duck all to show for it while all his ā€œfellow influencersā€ are raking in the ads and the sponsored content and upgrading their houses. Heā€™s fuckin manic.

He absolutely bealing seeing all the influencers at that cleaning show with oor Sophā€¦.then that wee slag Andrew was out flaunting his influencer status hence the reason we got a story about how he doesnā€™t like shiny faces anyway. Heā€™s absolutely FINE tho. FINE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I couldnā€™t tell you the last time I was angry or grumpy. If I feel pissed off (which is rare), I address it straight away and move on from it.

I still think he doesnā€™t have a grasp of the English language but just says phrases that heā€™s heard and in true Marion style mixes all the words up so makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone noticed he dusny really blaw kisses anymare when heā€™s bleeping off at the end of his stories ā€œbye ma luvlies tuns a luv mwah mwah mwahā€ joost an observation my lovlies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank duck the hoose/flat has been gutted, the dust we pointed out has been cleaned, his pumpkins are polished and the bleep washings are up to date šŸŽŠšŸ„³

Sometimes youā€™ve jist goat tae break fae routine and say duck the hoosework so you can lie in bed fae 7pm every night in yer wee hoosecoat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannae describe hoo much rage I feel when he calls the bedsit a hoose.
Mazda you'll never in a hoose ma lovely, but at least you hev your bespoke knitted bumhole stuck on your fake fire with blu-tac & so forth.

Naebody can take that away from you'se

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I couldnā€™t tell you the last time I was angry or grumpy.
Ah kin tell ye, anytime ye watch the dots of doom oan that app that isnae yer joab. šŸ¤—

Anyone noticed he dusny really blaw kisses anymare when heā€™s bleeping off at the end of his stories ā€œbye ma luvlies tuns a luv mwah mwah mwahā€ joost an observation my lovlies
Did he not do the pout and peace sign for a while after his lip injections? Thinks he's a 13 yo lassie oan Snapchat.

• Haha
Theyā€™re not happy. I know I wouldnā€™t be with that existence. Itā€™s for convenience now. Mario stays because he has nowhere else to go and Derek seems to thick to be bothered
Totally a convenience. And he's showing it through gushing over other men so openly.

Well Mario wasn't nominated šŸ™„

Translated for Mario's benefit means, "You're not good enough to be nominated" ... Don't give up the day job just yet mate šŸ¤­
Screenshot_20221013-104956_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She's called its_jodie_ she's got 14k followers so I think I can mention her? She follows about 6 thousand herself, but her likes range from 9 people to 30 odd on a picture. She's bizarre. She is a bit of a female Marion. Hideous clothes, boring content, can't clean for tit, always asking people to share a post to get a message to Hinch. Ugh. She also goes on big rants about her kids fathers and the kids grandparents. Oh and did I mention she looks like a frog. So aye.
Wow, thatā€™s pretty much all I can say. And whereā€™s that accent from? šŸø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heā€™ll be on later to say heā€™s had hunners and hunners of messages from his menopausal Karenā€™s saying he should have won .

• Haha
  • Heart
Good Morning tattlers! Long time lurker first time poster. Im from good old P town aka Paisley, and did follow oor mario religiously until the start of the year. No idea how I came across tattle in general but its opened my eyes to a lot of things, esp inregards to oor mario.

Anyway, Ive been following this thread (my fav all time mario story is when Hinch stole his christmas, whenever im down i re read those threads and ah just makes my day).

I thought id do my first post (yay) and share this. I follow Louise Pentland (i like her no hate) and she put up a post basically saying how this timeof year most influencers/social media peeps, this is their busiest time of year. She said basically please dont spend money if shes doing an add with a brand, just liking the content would be great etc. I think this is a great message to put out, espeically this early and I cant see anyone else doing it yet.

It genuinelly concerns me how much big mario spends on literally shite, and if your not in a good place mentally etc you may feel pressured to have your home look a certain way etc. I can abs see that happening.

Anyway just interesting that she made a post about it, I mean mario probably will now since he reads tattle, but with the current climate I do think it is something to address.

TONS A LOVE

(ano i cannae spell im no mario lol)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.