Cleaning with Mario #82 Krystal McKnight she had a farm wae a camel toe. Eh aye eh aye ohh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon most of them follow to laugh at him. I follow a woman who I can't stand. She's desperate to have a friendship with Hinch and she looks like a frog. The most boring stories ever. Can't stand her but I can't stop watching the tit.
Would this be Beckie by any chance?

Reactions: 4
It’s not a “hoose” ya wee hobbit, it’s a FLAT . I’ve been busy the night lovelies, I’ve GUTTED ma (actual) hoose. Moved furniture, cleaned behind it all,washed curtains, cleaned skirting boards, so on and so forth.
There ya go Mazza, maybe you could do that for some content👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her fella, saviour of Ava May!

Just seen the last sentence in his bio. When did he add that the clown 🤣
I’d say that’s been added around about 1993 judging by the AOL email address. They are still youseing dial up in Paisley though, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“The OG” has really made me laugh.

I reckon I might send his screenshot to Paul Smith along with a few photos of Marion as if he gifted him a couple of free tickets he would get a show full of material from ripping into him and Dim Deek alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So it's official then? We're joost gonna have tae put up wae a constant cycle of
1. Irrelevant & annoying 'sing it hen' or 'Luv this tune' Spotify screenshots
2. Reposts of every winter wonderland aesthetic place reels that Maz will never visit but he'll say he is wan day
3. Reposts eh every c*** else's tress
4. A bummin Fort shite talkin rant
5. Another angle eh his shitey bed either wae another bit a tat he's bought or lettin us aw know he's changed the sheets and gutted the hoos for the 40 dozenth time this week
6. Another left side angle eh his brick of a couch and mair moaning
7. Another angle eh his tele and whatever shite he's watchin
8. Another beige dinner or takeaway
9. Scrawny legs, painted oan yoga pants and duvet duffel coat rant tae his 2 hour a week joab phone tae the pavement so yae don't know where he stays
10. Tunza luv toe wagon shot fae the bed and a night night message
11. Another Ticky Tok Repost of new shitw content but he never uses that app and so forth

REPEAT, REPEAT REPEAT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
“The OG” has really made me laugh.

I reckon I might send his screenshot to Paul Smith along with a few photos of Marion as if he gifted him a couple of free tickets he would get a show full of material from ripping into him and Dim Deek alone.
I’m not gonna lie, hen. That “OG” in his description has made me cringe ma wee Fanny inside oot.

Why are his family not having a word? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not gonna lie, hen. That “OG” in his description has made me cringe ma wee Fanny inside oot.

Why are his family not having a word? 😩
He wouldn't listen, ma lovelie - he's pig headed and ignorant, and would probably accuse them of being jelus of his notoriety and freebies. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's called its_jodie_ she's got 14k followers so I think I can mention her? She follows about 6 thousand herself, but her likes range from 9 people to 30 odd on a picture. She's bizarre. She is a bit of a female Marion. Hideous clothes, boring content, can't clean for tit, always asking people to share a post to get a message to Hinch. Ugh. She also goes on big rants about her kids fathers and the kids grandparents. Oh and did I mention she looks like a frog. So aye.
Ah ran tae that app that's no ma joab tae check oot Kermit. What is it with grown adults trying tae get insta zelebs attention? Ah tagged in ma very good friend (although he doesn't know it yet) Mark Zuckerberg fur his opinion and asked everyone else tae tag him so he sees ma message.

I can imagine. I bet he got a dirty bum hole too. He looks the type. I imagine he smells fishy and so forth.
That's where he stores his autumn leaves oot oaf season ma lovelie.

The OG of what? 😂
He's furgoat tae add the R and E at the end of OG and nae debates. 👹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@hopethishelpsallthebest I had a wee look at that Jodie girl on Instagram. From her profile photo I thought she looked pretty and thought you were being harsh. Clicked on her story, instant frog face filling ma screen so aye 😂 🐸

• Haha
@hopethishelpsallthebest I had a wee look at that Jodie girl on Instagram. From her profile photo I thought she looked pretty and thought you were being harsh. Clicked on her story, instant frog face filling ma screen so aye 😂 🐸
🤣🤣🤣 The filters she uses make her look like a bastard L'Oréal ad. I cannae not see a wee froggy, when she don't bother with a filter. The worse thing is, she has a daughter call Winter, and she regularly says Wintum! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the filter is in the profile pic hen. Her frog face is au naturel. 👌

To keep on topic, Marion is a wee slug so aye.
I'd love to see Marion oot in the wild filterless. I asked Mr Best if we could take a wee trip to Scotland next year, he said I know why you want to go, and you can duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.