Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't hen. You'll blow his mind. Wait till he figures out why there are 24 hours in a day, seasons, day and night.....

Bwhahaha

View attachment 1609587
@hopethishelpsallthebest kin ye gie Martin a wee bespoke Photoshop lesson?

I huv it oan good authority Martin trained as an astronaut but quit when he fun oot if he went tae space he wudni be hame fur 6pm and cosy time.

He had to take a week off work tae get criss and juiss ready fur Friday. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So when do we honestly think he’s going to decorate for Christmas? Surely he won’t be able to hold back any longer than the start of November?
I reckon as the clock strikes 12 1st Nov ..Marion will be up gutting the hoose ready for Xmas. It will start with a couple of Christmas ornaments but the impulsive little git won’t be able to stop and by 2nd Nov it will be a full blown grotto !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon as the clock strikes 12 1st Nov ..Marion will be up gutting the hoose ready for Xmas. It will start with a couple of Christmas ornaments but the impulsive little git won’t be able to stop and by 2nd Nov it will be a full blown grotto !
1st December the signs up asking the Easter bunny to please stop at number 11 will be up. Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All his content is talking about hitting the usual stores, going to high street cafes for tea, and getting cosy under his 55 throws.
Mario, you're so repetitive and boring mate. No wonder you're losing followers 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
omg, he is as dense as duck.

How does he breath?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope you feel better soon ma lovelie. ❤ I also have some kind of lurgy and can hardly breathe. It’s a pity we didn’t end up with the 12 hour cold like Marion had on Friday and we’d be running roon the shops buying oor candy cane lame shite already.

I loved all the Ladybird books as i child and bought a new set of the classic books for my 5 year old daughter and I hate that Marion loves them too. I don’t want to have anything in common with that weirdo. 😆
I doubt he does ma lovley probs see someone else post about it and jumping on the band wagon !

Reactions: 10
Wee Deek's in fur a bumming fort treat the night, efter Queen Soph replied!

Screenshot_20220927-211258.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So you're fckn telling me I'll be oot trick or treating and this bleep will have completed his xmas shopping and decked his bedsit out for santa coming? He wishes so much time away, there literally no enjoyment in his pathetic life. He'll be depressed come Nov when there's fck all to do and no annual leave left 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Marion did Halloween about six weeks ago in the middle of summer and is now speed-running through Christmas. On December 25th he and Deek will be happily celebrating Valentine's Day in yet another new set of Barbie pink print bedding with hearts all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ someone give this rocket her chlorpromazine she’s bleeping flipped!!!!!!
🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We're in for a wee treat on Friday ma lovelies.
Broon teddy bear Primark pyjammies, Ugg slippers, criss & joose

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.