Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed as well Mrs.H hasn't gifted him any of her new flash range? I'm no fan of hers but she quite right in doing so.
What happened to the bedding, basket, lamp, cups he gifted her? I'm sure she gifted him more stuff before but where's it gone? I never actually seen him use the glass bottom lamp from her.
Off topic here but why the duck does he have 2 Hoovers?? He could hoover his full bumming fort from the one plug.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do l think this could be part of his problem. I don't believe he had fond Christmas memories, so he's going ott on Christmas now to make up for it. Yep just like Michael Jackson 👀
View attachment 1609066
Still has to read it along with his mum. Sound the words out Mario, elf's youse etc.

Wonder if he pays for contents insurance? Imagine the junkies downstairs set the place alight? Certainly not wishing that happens but I doubt they'd be at all insured
He'd have to take the loss, £4.32.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's clueless about timings, he doesn't *do* Halloween, which is 31st October, it's All Hallows Eve, the next day is 1st November, All Hallows (saints) day. It's when you celebrate all the saints and visit your dead. For Mario though it's Christmas decorations day, cos heaven forbid he looked up all the dates associated with Christmas. He's uneducated, which is one thing, but he has no interest in learning. Tell you what Mario, why not start celebrating your wedding you haven't had, or next year's birthday, it makes as much sense as the way you carry on, it's why you're a joke cos you continually get it very very wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s exactly it, he posted earlier this year about how he had been fed up of the autumn/wintum decor and it made him feel crap. I booked a Christmas afternoon tea with Santa last week because I have a 5 year old daughter but if I didn’t book then I would have missed out as all the previous events I looked at were sold out. Even booking that this far in advance doesn’t feel right, to me we’re only leaving summer.
You shud tell her Santa isnae real, then spend an afternoon gawn thru Martin's insta page wi her, the ghost of Christmas future fur her. Cruel tae be kind and so forth. 🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's getting hysterical over the facts of space the noo...swerve reet back inta ya oan lane hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does it freak anyboady else oot that ye can see planet earth fae space and it’s jist spinning roon in circles in a galaxy? Aye Marion hen, this is the sorta stuff ma 4 year auld loses his mind ower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Martin: I can’t post any Amazon links cos it will compromise ma security.
Also Martin: Here’s my new sign I’ve bought ‘Christmas @ number 11’
bleeping moron!
*tit his load extra early this year, massive come down incoming...

Why is he putting question marks in sentences that aren’t questions again? Illiterate fucker 😂

*Came back to correct this but decided to leave it, tit is more than appropriate 😂😂
A lot of us oan here have worked oot wit street he stays in, it’s no hard, we know he’s in the tap dancer, and now we know it’s number 11. What a bleeping doughball.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He wis only just by saying he gave away jammies tae charity the other day that still hud the tags oan them anaw. Same wae the jeans and noo he’s bought new wans. Mair lies.
Hen, he's got a lying and spending problem.

New jammies
New jeans
2x Etsy signs

Treatit hisself for the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He must have been puffing on Deeks bong the eve. I couldn’t understand at least half of what he said. I do wonder why he doesn’t swap them bent console tables in the living room and have some nice solid chest of drawers that he could actually store things in. Or swap the bathroom unit (in the living room) for some nice drawers/side unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.