Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens I'm swerving right out my lane to let youse all know I have been promoted to "active member" on this app. This is a title that I didn't ask for, didn't want, but it was bespokely made to order and I treatit myself. I have this platform but its not my full time job. I won't call myself an "active member" but youse can clearly see it on ma page. Tonsa love hope yeez are aw well and I'm rambling shite as usual 💎😘✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Mario, you really are a creepy man. Buying things like this when you're middle aged and have no kids 👀
Screenshot_20220925-155848_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Wonder if he will go to Lapland seeing as he loves Christmas so much.. silly me of course he won’t. Don’t think he will even go the local Christmas market 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus Christ another new sign to lure the kiddies in 🤮 total freak!!!!!!!
On another note here’s a new possibility unseen picture of oor Marion with one of his Lovlies, outside his bedsit in the lovely “well kept” area of Seedyhill 😂
Is he pulling a bespoke trolley case?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“12 meters 99p”.. packet clearly says 10 meters 😂😂 I just have no idea where he is gonna store all this shite. It looks ridiculous enough when candy cane lame is erect in his living room but where on earth is he gonna put it all when it comes down. Buying bleeping Christmas wrap in September?? His shark will be residing in his bedroom again soon as he won’t have enough room in his cupboard. Absolute moron.

A was also howling at the ‘wardrobe clear out’ and you can literally see his front door from the bed 🙊 how bespoke 💎
I'm absolutely certain hen when he said "12 metres 99p" he's referrin tae the actual size eh his flat and its current worth on the market. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Have I won mario bingo, omg I never win anything, I’m off to write a speech…new it’d be Tony Almond 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or is he actually going through some kind of episode?

Decorations aimed at children and the child’s hairband, it’s really sinister.

Say ah wiz maid maz and ah was gifted a load of shite which included something for a child, I’d leave it out of the haul or I’d say this will be nice for my niece not just wave about like the creep he is.

I am sure he was tagging that company last year so this year I dare say he sent a beggy email from his pr address @ aol.com using the fisher price laptop saying gift me stuff. Nobody reaches out to him for collabs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He has so many serious issues. He is spiralling out of control. He is buying tat daily. It’s is September and he is guna have his 3 tress up within weeks. Absolute weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jesus Christ another new sign to lure the kiddies in 🤮 total freak!!!!!!!
On another note here’s a new possibility unseen picture of oor Marion with one of his Lovlies, outside his bedsit in the lovely “well kept” area of Seedyhill 😂
I hope he put that skin tight hoody into the charity bag. He looks a right bleeping state.

So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thing is, it's not like he even enjoys it. He moans about us trolls commenting, moans about it all being up and wanting it down asap. Then a month later tells us he wanted to throw himself off the top of the tallest tress.
I'm so looking forward to the Christmas eve boxes and trex arm pjs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.