Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some bullshit garden centre near Liverpool. They gift the walking skeleton, Beggy home sweet home, loads of tit every year
Omg I’m shook at Tony almond!!!!! I had to double check I’d read it right 🤣🤣 what the duck are they doing working with Marion. Me ma’s been getting mop buckets and bumper packs of Xmas crackers from there since 19 oh scratch

It’s not even a garden centre it’s literally a jumble sale shop, well there’s two they’re in Waterloo which is like 20 min drive from the city centre. bleeping random

Who is T.O.N.Y A.L.M.O.N.D.?
I’m crying i feel like two worlds have collided here so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg I’m shook at Tony almond!!!!! I had to double check I’d read it right 🤣🤣 what the duck are they doing working with Marion. Me ma’s been getting mop buckets and bumper packs of Xmas crackers from there since 19 oh scratch

It’s not even a garden centre it’s literally a jumble sale shop, well there’s two they’re in Waterloo which is like 20 min drive from the city centre. bleeping random

I’ve a feeling that somebody at Tony Almond is a Tattler and has sent him all this crap for the laughs, it’s the only logical explanation ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well Hullo ma luvlies, Av been on a pure bespoke comma wae ma full time Joab that's ma Joab cause tattle isnae ma joab and so forth. No commented in ages but here tae first confirm I ain't skank marvin Ower there i coined such terms as 'the boujie bald eagle' back in the early threads, you may remember me from such times as the last xmas Mariah-Carey aboot small businesses 😅. Secondly @Marion52 come oot the woodwork and get some class and declare yersel. I am absolutely affronted that this walloper wants 2 tress, He had 2 tress in the hoos but was gettin his bespoke ringpiece jagged every night by the one he put in his boodwarr. I've barely seen his stories these days cause its like groundhog day wae him, Gut the hoos, Go tae work,get annual leave,buy maor shite and show it aff, some beige bokey dinner, and then aw cosy by 6. Still a wanker, still the family disappointment and still nae ovaries. As you were hens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not a fan of Halloween?

Isn't this the same person who's been banging on about hocus pocus and wee witches cauldrons?

THE WHOLE bleeping FILM IS ABOUT HALLOWEEN!

Marion make it make sense!
'From Autumn straight to Xmas'

Autumn is not a holiday it's a season you dopey bleep! Naebody else decorates for a season.

He is an imbecile of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hens I’m going have to go into Tony almond and ask them the question I need to get to the bottom of it it’s so random

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He isny a fan of Halloween coz after its aw done folk always say to him “Mazda take yer mask aff son Halloween wis last week” n he gets embarrassed coz it’s jist his ain face xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Late tae the party but did he really just speak about Christmas for 20 minutes... then complain that Strictly seems to be on really early this year???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
“12 meters 99p”.. packet clearly says 10 meters 😂😂 I just have no idea where he is gonna store all this shite. It looks ridiculous enough when candy cane lame is erect in his living room but where on earth is he gonna put it all when it comes down. Buying bleeping Christmas wrap in September?? His shark will be residing in his bedroom again soon as he won’t have enough room in his cupboard. Absolute moron.

A was also howling at the ‘wardrobe clear out’ and you can literally see his front door from the bed 🙊 how bespoke 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This wee headband had me in hysterics ma lovelies. Where’s he fan to wear that to I wonder, maybe the truncheon polishers crimbo night oot. 😆🎄🎅🏻🤶🏻
They're for kids, Mario, kids. Stop embarrassing yourself.

We need candid pics ma lovelie 😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why on earth has he moved onto Christmas, I love Christmas as I have 4 children but I don’t want to hear about it in bloody September. All you lovelies better get holidays booked for next week to watch his Christmas tat reveal and spend yer months wages in B&M, so aye.
Maybe if he stopped buying all this shite he could go on holiday and give us peace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is he buying Christmas paper in September? 😩 Now don’t get me wrong, from here on if I see a really nice roll for my son’s presents (I’m a wee bit partial to a nice roll of Disney Christmas paper and it seems hard to come by these days) I’ll buy it but I certainly won’t be looking for it purposefully and you know, it is for my actual bleeping child.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe if he stopped buying all this shite he could go on holiday and give us peace
That’s exactly it and he could also have got married. I remember when he went on holiday to Blackpool, I think that was around the time I started following him and that was years ago.

Reactions: 15
Why not pack the whole lot up and gift it to a family with kids who have zilch, in fact there is most likely enough for a few families. This year will be so hard for some families and here's two almost 40 year old men hoarding utter tit. Maz, i guarantee it'll give your MH a huge boost helping others. My mum always taught me what you give you get twice back, it works. Imagine the shoe was on the other foot.

I know he'll never help anyone, not in his dna but Christmas is about giving not polishing a turd in Beruit

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is he buying Christmas paper in September? 😩 Now don’t get me wrong, from here on if I see a really nice roll for my son’s presents (I’m a wee bit partial to a nice roll of Disney Christmas paper and it seems hard to come by these days) I’ll buy it but I certainly won’t be looking for it purposefully and you know, it is for my actual bleeping child.
He’ll have you scunnered o Christmas by next week and you won’t be wanting to do anything Christmas related ma lovelie. I have 4 children to get things for and Marion the moron is putting me off Christmas more and more each day! I usually love buying and wrapping presents but he is sickening me already.

Why not pack the whole lot up and gift it to a family with kids who have zilch, in fact there is most likely enough for a few families. This year will be so hard for some families and here's two almost 40 year old men hoarding utter tit. Maz, i guarantee it'll give your MH a huge boost helping others. My mum always taught me what you give you get twice back, it works. Imagine the shoe was on the other foot.

I know he'll never help anyone, not in his dna but Christmas is about giving not polishing a turd in Beruit
I’m totally with you on this. I also thought when he said he’d put all this unworn clothes in the charity bag he could have offered them to someone that didn’t have much instead of sending them most likely to landfill!

Reactions: 14
He is doing my nut in and I keep adopting his patter, my pal got a create your own pizza last night and I kept saying “you enjoying your wee bespoke pizza hen”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.