Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he want some Fish and chips with that salt?!
That is no fish ma lovelie. I’ve never in my life seen a triangle shaped fish! 😆

I've just noticed someone who doesn't post but likes a lot of posts, particularly in these threads. Mebbes they're just shy, unlike me who is a rent a gob! 🤷‍♀️
I also noticed this account a couple of days ago! We think alike ma lovelie Madge. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never heard of any of them, and the way he rushed through them they can't be that great 🙄
Screenshot_20220921-204657_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just noticed someone who doesn't post but likes a lot of posts, particularly in these threads. Mebbes they're just shy, unlike me who is a rent a gob! 🤷‍♀️
Ma lovely I've just checked with AOL collaborations and you will definitely nae get intae any bespoke bother if you tell us and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of salt on that plate 🤮

I'm sorry, but no wonder he shits himself. His arteries must be clogged tae duck.

Somebody help this boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A know you’re subbing yersel in Angtuiga @Babybail93 hen but that lower case “c” in cleaning is reeking havoc wae ma mind. Anyway it can be updated?

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that pepper on the carrots? 🤢 if he wasn't such a "basic witch" he wouldn't need to cover his beige dinners in obscene amounts of salt and pepper. His old fashioned way of living is strange to me 🤔
Looks like dust. He has the shittest diet I have ever seen.
He doesn’t even eat his dinner on a tray. He is so uncultured. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww Marion, I don't think it's the wee crusts giving him hiccups, it's all that citrus, so aye.
View attachment 1595610
I've got a cheek slagging either of them, when I eat toast without a drink I get hiccups. I might go tae cooncil and see if they have any empty bedsits fur me. The wan wae the hole in the roof will dae me, kin say ah live in an observatory #smellthewealth

That is no fish ma lovelie. I’ve never in my life seen a triangle shaped fish! 😆

I also noticed this account a couple of days ago! We think alike ma lovelie Madge. 😘
That fish is fine food in Seedyhill, they haven't moved on from fish fingers.

Never heard of any of them, and the way he rushed through them they can't be that great 🙄View attachment 1595672
Get tae know!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies,

Haven’t been on ma fave thread for a couple of weeks now 😂 but I’ve sonehow managed to turn an F1 thread into a conversation about Marion so we might be getting some Marion converts coming over. Nae debates on ma page

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A know you’re subbing yersel in Angtuiga @Babybail93 hen but that lower case “c” in cleaning is reeking havoc wae ma mind. Anyway it can be updated?

Tonsalove,
M xxx
I cannae believe she's on holiday. In the sun, enjoying herself, like its not even wintum. She could've been aw cosy at home, only venturing oot to home bargains and for a wee lash lift. Still, we move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.