Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the life of me, I can't understand how he gets these collabs with his potty mouth.

Of the few I do follow and the rest of the tits I hate-watch, they do not swear like he does.
I have a potty mouth but there's a time and place and it deffo isn't while broadcasting to hunners of people on IG.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Youse are much to funny to be Mario.

Oh m8 an actual little ginger biscuit tit mark, so classy.
Ye ur either calling me funny ha ha or jist a fecking clown, but in true Martin style ah wull take it as a compliment 🤡

Bald as a coot apparently. All smothered in talc. I cannae even imagine.
The amount of photies ye huv oaf him, probably seen mair oaf his boady than wee Deek has.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha!! This was also doing my head in 😂 thanks tae oor @Dawn Dayn fae getting it sorted. I’d had one too many of those drinks in the sun and came over all Mario in ma spelling and punctuation. So aye and so forth!
You’ve veered oot your lane ma lovelie and nae debates, all your wealth is going straight to your head.
P.s I miss you 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
WTF is he buying big bottles of shampoo and conditioner for??? His 6 hairs 🤣 oh seriously nobody will ever convince me he’s not a parody account and Marvis toothpaste… that’s what I’ll be calling him from now on.. don’t even start me on the C word (Christmas that is I could rant about the other c word that is Marvis for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh gooooaaad ma lovelies ah'm pure bespokely shiteing masel that you all think I'm Mario the noo. I pish masel laughin at this thread daily but don't post as I'm nowhere near funny enough.

Tell a lie, I did post here once but made an utter tit of myself thinking that Mario was browsing Lovehoney on his laptop when in fact it was a bespoke Photoshop 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Nae way has he treatit himsel through three friggin seasons ☀🍁👻 I need tae get back in me ain laine and get aww cosy for the scent of Christmas.

He's always wan step ahead isn't he hens x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww, duck. I like a lot of posts but don’t say much. I promise I’m not Marion, my cats like me.
Me too, ma loverly, but I isnae Martin either. I just cannae help maself with the like button, funniest thread on Tattle and nae debates. Sadly I refrain from posting on this thread as I’m nae funny enough and cannae do a Scottish accent.

Or…am I Martin in deep deep cover, commenting all over the Aussie threads 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh gooooaaad ma lovelies ah'm pure bespokely shiteing masel that you all think I'm Mario the noo. I pish masel laughin at this thread daily but don't post as I'm nowhere near funny enough.

Tell a lie, I did post here once but made an utter tit of myself thinking that Mario was browsing Lovehoney on his laptop when in fact it was a bespoke Photoshop 🤣🤣🤣
You have been ruled out of my enquiries my dear.

Screenshot_20220922-075205.png

Nice to see so many shy lurkers now posting, you should all do it more. 🥰

If you have posted at least once on tattle on any thread you are off my Martin in disguise list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t get why people think maz would be lurking on here, why would he, am I being thick? No I’m not maz btw 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.