Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this is painful. It’s September 21st and he’s already going on about Christmas. Everyone go and vote on that slider on his stories the lowest possible 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's been on here after the Ninja was mentioned. Hi creepy man child 👋

Shove your Christmas crap up your hoop and grow up!
Screenshot_20220921-185346_Instagram.jpg

That amount of salt is disgusting 🤢
Screenshot_20220921-185402_Instagram.jpg

You pair of thick bastards 🙈
Screenshot_20220921-185438_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Tell us ye read tattle withoot telling us you read tattle, we mention lack of air fryer jurney and like magic ...

Screenshot_20220921-190058.png

I have my own theory of who he is here and it isn't one I've seen mentioned before, but not sure if that goes against rules so saying nought withoot a lawyer and nae debates. 🤫

I wonder if wee Deek tells Martin that he kin oanly get jiggy if Martin wears a bag ower his heid as he gets the boak?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
God this is painful. It’s September 21st and he’s already going on about Christmas. Everyone go and vote on that slider on his stories the lowest possible 🤯
I would but he'd ban me, and I've already got 2 accounts banned from the little child catcher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell us ye read tattle withoot telling us you read tattle, we mention lack of air fryer jurney and like magic ...

View attachment 1595421

I have my own theory of who he is here and it isn't one I've seen mentioned before, but not sure if that goes against rules so saying nought withoot a lawyer and nae debates. 🤫

I wonder if wee Deek tells Martin that he kin oanly get jiggy if Martin wears a bag ower his heid as he gets the boak?
Ooooh please give us a hint!

View attachment 1595421

Whooooooooooooo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1595421

Come on hen spill it!! Speak your truth 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just can’t with that dinner ! He must be trolling us at this point ! 🤣

Derek ….🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Jeez, there was mare salt on that heap of tit than there is in the Dead Sea.

and who has veggies with fish & chips? A pair of freaks.

1663785038881.png

Signs of too much salt

Take heed, Marion...

Bloating.
High blood pressure.
More puffy than usual.
Really thirsty.
Gained weight.
Going to the bathroom more than usual.
Restless sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1595488

View attachment 1595480

Signs of too much salt

Take heed, Marion...

Bloating.
High blood pressure.
More puffy than usual.
Really thirsty.
Gained weight.
Restless sleep.
That canny be fish?? What bleeping kind of fish is that shape?? I swear at first glance I thought it was a deep fried piece (sandwich to the posh trolls among us) I need ma kerry katonas tested 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1595488

View attachment 1595480

Signs of too much salt

Take heed, Marion...

Bloating.
High blood pressure.
More puffy than usual.
Really thirsty.
Gained weight.
Restless sleep.
Fancy flooring, chandelier lights, fancy bed, ninja, gooocci shoes, UGG slippers, superdry coat, plenty petty cash to spend oan tat but still don't have a dining table.
No hate but I find it so uncomfortable eating dinner of your lap like I need to sit at my table.
Sooo ayyye bizarre for 2 grown men.

Reactions: 22
I've just noticed someone who doesn't post but likes a lot of posts, particularly in these threads. Mebbes they're just shy, unlike me who is a rent a gob! 🤷‍♀️
I noticed that they like the posts but don't speak 👀🤣
I Cannae not join in can't reframe maself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.