Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on this relatively beautiful day of dawn I’ve made it to well known member, I should be absolutely buzzing about this relatively monumental occasion but naw…… this fud has put me on a right Debbie downer… spending his annual leave showing his fans last years xmas decorations…… I just canny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine if later he said, sorry lovelies, duck the seasonal shite, me and Deek are off to Benidorm for a week 🤣 nah me neither

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ll nip into Vickys Secrets the night hen to pick up a bottle. Ahm gonnae wear ma hoosecoat and get aw cosy.
There will be a stench of wealth on that train and nae debates. Hope you’ll be sporting a lovely mother of the bride number and clutching your wee neck hen whilst you sit doon getting all warum and cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just saw on Sky news that M&S are giving their staff another pay rise. Marion will be all excited about getting more of Dereks ££££ to spend in B&M.
And you can already guarantee the shite Marion will buy with the £250 voucher.

Anyone else wondering what he’s been cooking in the Ninja that he SO needed?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll nip into Vickys Secrets the night hen to pick up a bottle. Ahm gonnae wear ma hoosecoat and get aw cosy.
Margrit ma lovelie, does this now mean am an influencer? I hope you’ve got some Ugg slippers to wear we that cosy wee hoosecowat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who on earth needs christum (new bespoke word) decorations inspiration. He gets it all from b&m, or it looks like he does, it's the same cheap stuff anyone can get anywhere. Deek cut his bleeping head off and stick it in top of the tree, that's what I call innovation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So on this relatively beautiful day of dawn I’ve made it to well known member, I should be absolutely buzzing about this relatively monumental occasion but naw…… this fud has put me on a right Debbie downer… spending his annual leave showing his fans last years xmas decorations…… I just canny
Don't let that creepy imbecile get to you lovely. He's a nobody 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish he’s learn to use punctuation correctly. What’s with the question marks when what he’s saying isn’t a question. ‘Right I need to talk Christmas?’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just don’t understand why anyone is letting this shart stain collab with them. Surely it’s not bringing them in any sales. Even in the world of insta he’s a nobody 🤷🏼‍♀️ I only know him from tattle and then got hooked on his car crash of a life 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another mug for the mug ! Seriously …does he think we believe someone gave him that ! I mean for someone who has NO visitors he has a lot of mugs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“All in air fryer”.. well it’s literally just frozen food and some wee frozen veg warmed up. He has to be trolling us the naw hens. And amount a that salt 🤮🤮

• Haha
971C9D04-7847-46CD-A585-44F4EB9372AA.png

She cannae wait to share her Christmas shite with us all next well... 🙄
She’s pure affronted doing stories in front of Deek yet she’s managed to do a couple tonight sat next to him. Make it make sense 🤯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.