Cleaning with Mario #80 Snakes oan this app, Marion hisses. His new scent is Be Inspired 1,000 Wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more of a lurker when I get a minute these days but I am howling at the comments on her haul. I came straight here after seeing it. She said no more autumn and no more Christmas decorations this year and look at her. Just bleeping look at her

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Their living room is going to fall through the floor into the downstairs flat come actual Christmas! So much tat, so aye. Surely Deek must see he's out of control?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus H Christ, why isn't someone in the Mcknight mob, staging an intervention with buffalo bill. Its grotesque is what it is. Making me all queasy, thinking of that fat cow hauling that stuff up his stairwell all clammy and savillish. He has the cheese touch. If you nose you nose. So aye.
Stop it!! 😂 "fat cow" 😂 omg! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can’t wait to see how all this shite is going to look in the bedsit and how the hell Maz and Deek are going to fit in the flat alongside it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I went Christmas shopping today- well I went to primark and grabbed a few jamas sets for the kids because I want to get them before they sell out. Also I have real proper disabilities and don’t want to get caught out being back in the bloody hospital before I’m organised BUT thee will be no signs, or candy canes here so aye. My youngest is 14 and that my lovely little weirdo mario is TOO OLD FOR SIGNS AND STAYSHUNS AND PERSONALISED TAT.

tell me he’s a parody. My head is wrecked by his utter bleeping oddness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does he walk like a 70 year old women with arthritis?
I snorted laughing at this early this morning and wasn’t going to post because I thought karma would catch up with me but now it bloody has! bleep of a cold my Grandson kindly passed onto me so aye posting #fuckit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I snorted laughing at this early this morning and wasn’t going to post because I thought karma would catch up with me but now it bloody has! bleep of a cold my Grandson kindly passed onto me so aye posting #fuckit
Hope you feel better soon. It's a medical fact that laughing at Mario is good for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has it been acknowledged that he doesnae have his own code for Tony Almond, despite teaming up with him? 🤔 Becky has her own code, but this bleeping plank is advertising a company without being able to make money from it, and he's probably been paid in free tit - am I right? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why do l think this could be part of his problem. I don't believe he had fond Christmas memories, so he's going ott on Christmas now to make up for it. Yep just like Michael Jackson 👀
Screenshot_20220927-173215_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As soon as December 1st is here maid Marion will declare he’s sick of it and looking forward to Easter. 🍭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As soon as December 1st is here maid Marion will declare he’s sick of it and looking forward to Easter. 🍭
I always look forward to Boxing Day (not big on Christmas Day) when he angrily declares he’s absolutely sick of the sight of all his tat and can’t wait to tear it all doon and gut the place. Then goes on a rant about how much it’s been doing his head in cos it’s been up for so long 😂😂😂!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wonder if he pays for contents insurance? Imagine the junkies downstairs set the place alight? Certainly not wishing that happens but I doubt they'd be at all insured

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So when do we honestly think he’s going to decorate for Christmas? Surely he won’t be able to hold back any longer than the start of November?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.