Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he does introduce another cat Raaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnn baybee gurrrllll will just hoof it out of the window and then follow it. She knows her life will become more intolerable living with a kitten and that festering lump of skin.
I hope she leaves a note for Dezza though
Dear Del, my one and only love,
I'm sorry, I know you understand and are sure to do the same in the very near future.
Love RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you buy another cat when you live in a tiny flat with no outdoor space?

What a horrendously selfish decision to make.

Reactions: 17
Look at the skirting board in his tat filled toilet ....it’s absolutely disgusting ..never mind buying a new pussy ....buy bloody new skirtings 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
'I've gotta be very careful what ah poot on ma feece or my exzeemah flairs up'

Buys glycolic acid toner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In years time, when this lockdown is discussed, wtf are we going to say.... I'm going to say I learned Japanese, and to play the cello.
Really, ate all the wrong things, laughed unkindly at poor fools, named an imaginary kitten.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More names for marions new pussy...

Vayn - as is Marion
Playn - Marions personality
Poynty - Marions facebeak
Debayte - Marion can have one but no one else can 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
More names for marions new pussy...

Vayn - as is Marion
Playn - Marions personality
Poynty - Marions facebeak
Debayte - Marion can have one but no one else can 😉
Purple, to match his “grey sofa” and he can mouth along to purple rain by Prince with both cats trying to claw him to death

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.