Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who suggested this one?

Mario 9: Baldilocks and the three hairs
Gurns for the camera, tells you all I've not done much today then reposts you all mentioning me and self appoints myseelf as the Saint and Saviour of Tattle thread titles.

Have I done it right ma lovelies?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'I've gotta be very careful what ah poot on ma feece or my exzeemah flairs up'

Buys glycolic acid toner 🙄
Came on here to say this myself 🤣 I don’t beleive his face is all that bad with all the skincare he uses! If it was that bad it’d be one type of wash and once cream for after!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine comparing yourself to jlo when your sat in primark clothes! I’m always up for a laugh and will take a lot but why does he always having to be giving the finger or make out everyone is beneath him? Or everyone is a witch?? I won’t be buying from any company with him promoting it. I don’t find him funny or inspiring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came on here to say this myself 🤣 I don’t beleive his face is all that bad with all the skincare he uses! If it was that bad it’d be one type of wash and once cream for after!
Folk like him drive me nuts. He has eczema on his t zone never heard of anything so stupid. Eczema is an autoimmune disease not having dry skin in one area on your face. It’s actually really insulting to people who live with eczema as it’s a horrendous condition with so much more to it than dry bloody skin. I think what you have Mario ya tit is dry sensitive skin. And you wouldn’t be able to use all those chemical cleaning products might I add without gloves if you had eczema. O sorry o forgot you only have it on one area on your face ya muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did he keep saying “Rayin, are you a cheeky gerluw” what the fucks one of them? She was looking at him like the bleep he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did he keep saying “Rayin, are you a cheeky gerluw” what the fucks one of them? She was looking at him like the bleep he is!
That’s him trying to say ‘cheeky girl’ in stupid baby talk in his accent. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What sort of idiot holds a cat that undoubtedly just licked its arse, up against their scabby eye???
Now we know where all the recent flare ups of pink eye have come from 🤣🤣🤣 Kerry katona disease my arse

If he does introduce another cat Raaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnn baybee gurrrllll will just hoof it out of the window and then follow it. She knows her life will become more intolerable living with a kitten and that festering lump of skin.
I hope she leaves a note for Dezza though
Dear Del, my one and only love,
I'm sorry, I know you understand and are sure to do the same in the very near future.
Love RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I hope you manage to make it out too Daddy Derek, until then cheerio ma lovelie. Till we meaow again😆

Zoflora and neat bleach baths make them all bespoke and boujie hunxx
mans don’t forget they are all natural products too 🤯

Now we know where all the recent flare ups of pink eye have come from 🤣🤣🤣 Kerry katona disease my arse

I hope you manage to make it out too Daddy Derek, until then cheerio ma lovelie. Till we meaow again😆

And don’t forget they are all natural products too 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine having and using all them skin products and STILL having skin that Freddy Kruger would class as scabby

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine comparing yourself to jlo when your sat in primark clothes! I’m always up for a laugh and will take a lot but why does he always having to be giving the finger or make out everyone is beneath him? Or everyone is a witch?? I won’t be buying from any company with him promoting it. I don’t find him funny or inspiring
Jlo in Primark clothes. 😁 Don't forget they're two sizes too small. How is he Jlo, has he got a fat arse? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy mother of fucks! You don't need a hot cloth cleanser after using the Elemis skin wash you nobber! Six products in his morning skincare routine and he's blaming a once a week mask for bleeping his skin up?
Oh and last week he said he was buying a few NEW pieces for his skincare, now he's talking about them like a friggin QVC presenter. You know nothing Melv!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.