Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope he does a poll so all his lovelies can decide what the new cats name will be (I am hoping for Drizzle)

Can I also publicly state that I CANNOT cope with another ‘I can’t sleep‘ jurnee I get they rage on the daily update of when he went to sleep and when he woke up. NO ONE is interested, no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope he does a poll so all his lovelies can decide what the new cats name will be (I am hoping for Drizzle)

Can I also publicly state that I CANNOT cope with another ‘I can’t sleep‘ jurnee I get they rage on the daily update of when he went to sleep and when he woke up. NO ONE is interested, no one cares.
The insta *poor me, I'm suffering so badly but I love the attention and sympathy* is beyond irritating. The lack of self awareness, amazing. I hope this pops a few over inflated bubbles.
Everyone is worried/unemployed /broke a few in denial. If there was any depth to any of these idiots, their content wouldn't be MEEEEEEE
I just hope mrs hinchs sheeple army have another more comforting role model during this time.
Mario is actually doing a great job, perfect comedy account.

Reactions: 4
Yes it really is an eye opener how self absorbed and vacuous some of these insta accounts are. Take away their ability to shop (hauls 🤢) and they have nothing to give. I think Marion will soon stop posting and then burst back on the scene in a years time in a new house. I mean, even he must realise that he has nothing to give, that at the end of the day he is a boring grey bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is missing an opportunity, he could do some cooking, show him making stuff out of his cupboards. That might help someone, and We could laugh of course. He could walk, excercise. Anything but sit there and moan, he's got a safe clean home, food, money, wax melts, DEREK. He's lucky.

Anyone got a burner account? Tell him sooze from tattle says don't get a cat, you selfish dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is missing an opportunity, he could do some cooking, show him making stuff out of his cupboards. That might help someone, and We could laugh of course. He could walk, excercise. Anything but sit there and moan, he's got a safe clean home, food, money, wax melts, DEREK. He's lucky.

Anyone got a burner account? Tell him sooze from tattle says don't get a cat, you selfish dick.
The only messages he buys is crisps and sweets! You barely see him making a meal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope he gets a right fucker of a kitten that pishes on his bespoke plush #gifted bed, scratches the duck outta his bespoke one of a kind boujeeee couch without a back, knocks down the designer 18ft mirror in the living room and smashes it into tiny shards that get lost in his beautiful hand crafted perfectly colour matched chunkee knitted throws. I also wish that it pishes and shits everywhere on an hourly basis and that it chews the cable on his bleeping shark hoover. Also, I hope it loves Derek and Never leaves his side 😍Then I hope some fucker reports him to the spca and both cats get taken off the idiot. He really is a special kind of special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.