Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the people asking Maryo for skincare advice ALLLLLL the time? He doesn't even have amazing skin, bit flakey and dry and red. Wouldn't be asking him for skincare advice 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it's early but we'll be there soon enough. So aye.

New thread suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #9 Wee baby gurl Rayyn always trying to flee, face it Marion, your wain f*ckin' hates yee!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it really strange how his hair growns straight up ...it’s like he rubs his head with a blown up Johnny then rubs it all over his Crome dome to create electricity....voila Now you know what not to do with a condom !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it really strange how his hair growns straight up ...it’s like he rubs his head with a blown up Johnny then rubs it all over his Crome dome to create electricity....voila Now you know what not to do with a condom !!!!!!
Sounds like you know him well there Kay, hmm? Hmm? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are some of these instagrammers for real. Most folk can’t pay there rent and don’t know if they can feed there families and we are getting £30 candles shoved in our faces while waffling on about supporting small businesses. If you want to support them so badly how about putting your hand in your pocket instead of taking freebies. I’m all for supporting small businesses but buying wax melts is the last thing on my Bloody mind right now. 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he need to be so vulgar all the time on tik tok? I feel like he thinks it makes him look like some sort of maverick who doesn’t care about his image the way other instagrammers do, but really everyone is just embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 5
If he did have a Botox jurneeeee it’s definitely worn aff ma luvlies View attachment 102613
Stealing this pic, for tasteful gifs.
I love how it shows his pink lamp, his crimped forehead, and his bathroom cabinet in his sitting room. It's art.

Are some of these instagrammers for real. Most folk can’t pay there rent and don’t know if they can feed there families and we are getting £30 candles shoved in our faces while waffling on about supporting small businesses. If you want to support them so badly how about putting your hand in your pocket instead of taking freebies. I’m all for supporting small businesses but buying wax melts is the last thing on my Bloody mind right now. 🤬
Let's be honest, the wax melt/candle/scented floor/carpet stuff is setting fire to their money, that has been scented. It was only ever a brief moment of madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.