Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging Miller Homes, I cant even deal with that!

Think it’s safe to say he won’t secure the mortgage required to get one of those homes. That’s being said they aren’t in the nicest part of Paisley so...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Think it’s safe to say he won’t secure the mortgage required to get one of those homes. That’s being said they aren’t in the nicest part of Paisley so...
Don't forget he can get a mortgage 'just like that!'
He's maybe hoping for a #giftedhoose

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

duck me, he has really taken the 'go big or go home' idea to heart. What an utter twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor raaaayn will probably hate another cat coming in !!! Or might love it to get away from him

Looks like Debenhams may not open back up so even though he’s said before her could get a mortgage like that ,he has no hope of every getting a house ...2 cats in the one wee teeny tiny flat with them both using the litter box in his kitchen .....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hands up who thinks he’s asking himself half of these questions. No doubt they’ll come from Derek’s account on Marion’s instructions. Such bullshit.

7051493C-ABAC-4EC0-9D9D-C5B3EAEA6C56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hands up who thinks he’s asking himself half of these questions. No doubt they’ll come from Derek’s account on Marion’s instructions. Such bullshit.

View attachment 101658
His eyes have healed, it's a miracle!

Looks like Debenhams may not open back up so even though he’s said before her could get a mortgage like that ,he has no hope of every getting a house ...2 cats in the one wee teeny tiny flat with them both using the litter box in his kitchen .....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
He could pay a FULL MORTGAGE bishes. 😁

A few days in lockdown, and Mario has turned into a slattern in a hoose coat, a crazy cat lady. Delusions of hooses and mortgages when, and Hahahahaha at this bit, HE HASNT GOT A JOB.
Hope Derek is getting a paper round to pay for the extra hunners of cats Mario is getting. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His sheep are just as deluded as he is ...how he will get him dream house one day ...and how beautiful he would have the Interiors...god can you imagine it, house full of cheap shiny tat and ugly knitted blankets 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
"a boy can dream"

Apparently so can a man child rapidly approaching middle age.

Or, they could stop buying piles of cheap tat and save up for a starter house like anybody else who wants to own their own property.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He could get a part buy which I see a lot in new build homes these days. Manageable deposit and small mortgage to begin with but also pays rent. At his age in life he's unlikely to need to expand for children etc so he could stay there forever and buy more shares of the house over time until he fully owns it. No way could he outright get a full mortgage just like that. Takes years fo most to save up for deposit alone x

Is he getting another cat? He will have to wait a while won't he!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can't see Debenhams lasting til the end of the year. He should just move to M&S with Derek. Bet Derek would love that 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.