Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught up with camouflage Mario in his blanket that blends into the grey plush nightmare sofa.
His face in his TikTok made me laugh so thought I’d share. Sorry if you have nightmares
945BB906-DC51-4392-869E-3DE05C2D3135.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Every time I see him, I wonder what how blootered wee Derek was at the time he got off with Marlon or what the duck he was smoking. I mean, I can understand beer googles, but to keep him around once the drivel started coming out of his gob?
Stockholm syndrome 😉

Melv is very lucky that wee Dezza is still going out to work and that their relationship isn't being more tested by both of them being stood down.

That wee flat, with its tit-ton of tat shoehorned into every corner and heaped onto every surface, is gonna get more and more claustrophobic as time goes on. I predict a meltdown "oncest" he's over Tik tok 😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well obviously oor rayyyyn is getting a little pal to keep her company. Obviously will be a bespoke little kitten to keep the Marian hater company when they go for their long walk 😂

Reactions: 4
Well obviously oor rayyyyn is getting a little pal to keep her company. Obviously will be a bespoke little kitten to keep the Marian hater company when they go for their long walk 😂
A bespoke little kitten that likes to claw and chew everything hopefully 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If everyone is in lockdown how is he getting a kitten?

I wonder what it will be called, something like Karona? Clowd? Stormzeee?

• Haha
Anyone else think his Dior eye cream is just Aldi's with a sticker on?
I think his Dior eye cream is five years out of date, and riddled with germs.

I await the absolute meltdown from him and others insta twats when this virus actually kills someone they care about. It's so terrible sitting on the sofa watching TV, with lots of (crappy) food.
My patience with him/them has expired, much like Mario's make up and skin care.

I think his Dior eye cream is five years out of date, and riddled with germs.

I await the absolute meltdown from him and others insta twats when this virus actually kills someone they care about. It's so terrible sitting on the sofa watching TV, with lots of (crappy) food.
My patience with him/them has expired, much like Mario's make up and skin care.
But he is TRYING to be positive and keeping it real.

It's embarrassing that he thinks sitting at home in his sweat riddled slanket playing tetris and being bored is a hardship. If he has run out of things to do he could volunteer somewhere or see if anyone in his block of flats needs a hand with anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But he is TRYING to be positive and keeping it real.

It's embarrassing that he thinks sitting at home in his sweat riddled slanket playing tetris and being bored is a hardship. If he has run out of things to do he could volunteer somewhere or see if anyone in his block of flats needs a hand with anything.
LOL, help someone else, like a non famous person.... Madness.
Hope his bleeping eye falls out onto his dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cannot wait to watch him clean the shark hoover 😂

Pacifically 🤦‍♀️ Oh somebody tell him please 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.