Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear if I start an "elocution journeee" with My Fair Marion, it will take the rest of time so keep me out of it šŸ˜‚

Paisley Council pure hated him this month šŸ˜± #savage

View attachment 101774
Might post this to gullible celebs on twitter, Lord sugar etc. My nan has just got over coronavirus, she's lost her hair but not her spirit, it would cheer her up if you retweeted this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I fear if I start an "elocution journeee" with My Fair Marion, it will take the rest of time so keep me out of it šŸ˜‚

Paisley Council pure hated him this month šŸ˜± #savage

View attachment 101774
omg that hair! Thatā€™s so , so, so, so bad! Mario do you even use your bespoke, one of a kind plush boujie mirror? Cause whatever youā€™re seeing in that mirror ainā€™t what weā€™re seeing on here #toilethair

0F92E085-D4AD-4BB4-8D73-40E0DEC60248.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Squirrels???? Was that the first mention of this???
Donā€™t greet theyā€™ll likely be grey ones šŸ¤£

*First mention that it wasnā€™t rats??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
omg that hair! Thatā€™s so , so, so, so bad! Mario do you even use your bespoke, one of a kind plush boujie mirror? Cause whatever youā€™re seeing in that mirror ainā€™t what weā€™re seeing on here #toilethair

View attachment 101851
šŸ˜‚
Marieā€™s hair reminds me of the pictures Iā€™ve seen of guys who have cut their own hair/got their partners to do it in lockdown and itā€™s been a total disaster

Reactions: 3
Surely the best way of not upsetting wee wain Rayyyyn is for Marion to move out permanently and leave her with Derek who she loves...?

Plus keeping TWO cats in that tiny hallway while they're both at work is surely asking for trouble and a visit from the RSPCA?! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think heā€™s finally realised his wee gurrruulll Rayyyn despises him so heā€˜s getting another cat in the hopes it likes him? Will it be grey to match the flat? Itā€™ll be camouflaged! Cue Mario searching round the flat ā€˜where urrr yeeee?ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Squirrels???? Was that the first mention of this???
Donā€™t greet theyā€™ll likely be grey ones šŸ¤£

*First mention that it wasnā€™t rats??
Heā€™s never said before it wasnā€™t rats..last thing he said was the council had been out and put poison down or traps or whatever..now heā€™s saying itā€™s squirrels and theyā€™re endangered so canā€™t be touched but heā€™s not mentioned any noise since šŸ¤” he actually gets lost in his own lies...personally I donā€™t think thereā€™s ever been anything in the loft..just looking for content to make his super boring life seem more exciting

Reactions: 9
Heā€™s never said before it wasnā€™t rats..last thing he said was the council had been out and put poison down or traps or whatever..now heā€™s saying itā€™s squirrels and theyā€™re endangered so canā€™t be touched but heā€™s not mentioned any noise since šŸ¤” he actually gets lost in his own lies...personally I donā€™t think thereā€™s ever been anything in the loft..just looking for content to make his super boring life seem more exciting
Unless they are red squirrels (unlikely) then he is talking shite.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m due blocked. His Q&A earlier he said something about he had something to tell us about Rayn later & I said ā€œplease god your no craming another cat in the mixā€ he didnā€™t quote me or answer me. Offended xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And we never did see evidence of his smashed in letterbox did we? I was desperate to see his flap hanging in tatters but nothing :(

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marinoā€™s last post asking for advice on getting another ā€˜fur babyā€™ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø If he reads it back it just shows he shouldnā€™t get one. No room for a start and if wee gurrrulll baby Rayyyyn doesnā€™t get on with it then theyā€™ve had it. Game over.
Do you think itā€™s for some content as heā€™s exhausted everything else?

Reactions: 7
He's definitely short on content.
He's ordered some new bits for his skincare, probably so he's got something to show.
He's never mentioned the swirrats before now, despite it being months ago.
Talking about getting a new pet, he's never mentioned this before. In any case aren't they all closed, even Battersea is in lockdown.
So aye.....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.