Cleaning with Mario #8 Cleaning with Marion McKnight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't anyone tell him his hairdont looks every kind of wrong. Seriously. He's been doing his skincare, that'll involve scrubbing at his eye with contaminated product. Sigh.

Reactions: 7
He obviously has money to burn, paying for electricity to run his hairdryer to dry his tuft? He’s having a laugh. Cant breathe, your right Melvin, can’t breathe for laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What even does the sentence mean under him blow drying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 baldilocks and his 3 hairs.
I can’t even work out what he was trying to say, and don’t get me started on the random capital letter. I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t at least skim read before you posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate the propped up mirror thing, just makes a room look half finished.
Mario's taste is so cheap and dreadful, all arranged like a shop display. Same as Mrs Hinch, who should be dragged in chains to The Hague for crimes against taste.
😂😂🤣🤣. Right the problem is, most of it’s all the same colour. It’s not broken up with a splash of colour. Just drab and dreary, stone cold grey.

Why does the Tom Ford cereal box have a special place on his bespoke throw? Do you think the others are glued together, so he can’t add to the stack?
Honestly? It wouldn’t surprise me 😂

Well he just turned around in a circle and we got a complete look at the Bedsit! He certainly thinks he’s the lord of Dereks manor. Note to Mario * You’re a lodger*
You’re a lodger 😂💀

Reactions: 4
Been on here for a few months, and recently been pipping in here to check out his fella and the posts have made me LOL - who the hell IS he? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s nothing changed for the gobshite. Lock down or no lock down, bed still be sitting in his sweaty manky dressing gown, eating shite, moaning and saying he’s just going to chill. Only difference is, he doesn’t have to go to work. Which he moaned about anyway. So what’s the problem Moanio?

Reactions: 8
I thought that exact thing earlier! Nothing has changed for him. He's obviously missing his tat runs to B&M.

Reactions: 3
I thought that exact thing earlier! Nothing has changed for him. He's obviously missing his tat runs to B&M.
He technically could use his trip for essentials/his hours exercise a day for his B&M fix. That’s about the same distance as Morrison’s for him.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I got excited at the video of him panning round the flat with the Break Up song. Thought Derek had finally booted him out and we would see his bespoke Leewie Vooton case all packed at the door, but alas 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With any luck his wax melts will be in the bargain bin soon along with the overpriced candle, soap and reed diffuser.
Have never understood why on earth people bought that shite! That’s like having a fucken candle with your neighbours signature on it!! All the sheep are stupid as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time I see him, I wonder what how blootered wee Derek was at the time he got off with Marlon or what the duck he was smoking. I mean, I can understand beer googles, but to keep him around once the drivel started coming out of his gob?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.