Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what he’s treatin himself too this week. PIP CoL £150 was due today according to the news. We all know it won’t be straight onto the pre-payment meter like most will be doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think @Very Cherry should sling the duvet covers over the door, or cram them into a mouldy corner. Smells unreal etc. 😂
😆His house must stink of must, cat 💩 and his IBS 💩. Usually I would have just waited and washed my bedding once the rain had stopped but I wanted all my washing and ironing done and put away for the weekend so I could live my best life, am no like Marion who spends the weekend cleaning. 🧹 🧼 🧽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You don't know the meaning of a school night, you fat witch.
View attachment 1592844
Not like he has to be up 6am he gets a long lie every morning or does he because apparently he is up from 7am gutting the hoose then off to work 12-4. How tf does a 40 year old man get away with not working full time??
Funny how we talk of him doing nothing after work with Deed Deek then few weeks later they're out to Edinburgh and pub after a shift
Hey Marion 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mario and the orange man 🍊 showing us how they love an alcoholic drink 😂

This makes you angry, Mario?!. Imagine if social media called you out after you bumped into a Tattlers nan along with letting your mouth run at them. Stop sounding like you really care 🤫
Screenshot_20220920-184007_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mario and the orange man 🍊 showing us how they love an alcoholic drink 😂

This makes you angry, Mario?!. Imagine if social media called you out after you bumped into a Tattlers nan along with letting your mouth run at them. Stop sounding like you really care 🤫
View attachment 1592925
He shoves a wee Granny, waves his shart card and shouts "We've all got our disabilities!" - no ma quote.

Poor lady. Absolutely awful treatment. 😪

Reactions: 19
Yes Isa also had a nosey at pub he was at to see how far he needs to travel in the McGill's bus... What am I doing with my life 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Thought Marion flat had blown up.
Seriously why does he pure love living there in he's wee bedsit 🥴
Jesus H Christ!! Its worse than I originally thought, that is hands down worse than secret millionaire 🙈

Where in the name of the wee man do this pair get all the money? They both must be on min wage, dole surely doesn't pay that much and how much tick can they obtain? I am serious bamboozled 🤔 please someone make it make sense

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.