Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despair at how stupid this man can be. He tries to sound intelligent with how he words things but fails everytime πŸ™ˆ

Mario, soak up what we say in here about your grammar, punctuation etc.. πŸ™„
View attachment 1590889
I thought maybe they went to Edinburgh to see the queen, as Deed deek is a royalist and that πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‘‘πŸŠbut they were too late. Marion goes to Edinburgh once and discovers the sound of bagpipes now he pure loves them, Sound pure beootiful, omg makes body tingle * high pitched whinny* voice

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelies whilst I was just clutching ma bespoke beak at such a historical moment in history I've just noticed the wee contact details fae PR Collaborations wit oor Marion.

Seems like a very official PR company if you ask me.

Nae debates, ma page ma rules and so forth

(ETA wee bespoke PR official screenshot)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelies whilst I was just clutching ma bespoke beak at such a historical moment in history I've just noticed the wee contact details fae PR Collaborations wit oor Marion.

Is AOL even a thing nowadays? πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well you know that numbskull always 20 years behind everyone else with his AOL email, he probably still goes to ask jeeves the best way to get rid of skiddas on ya bleep washings
He's on MSN talking to he's loveliees as we speak. If you don't know then you can't get to know because your too late.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

(ETA wee bespoke PR official screenshot)
AOL 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd come on and asked if aw his lovelies had a lovely day the day on this historical dayn of dawn in history.

This twit kills me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought maybe they went to Edinburgh to see the queen, as Deed deek is a royalist and that πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‘‘πŸŠbut they were too late. Marion goes to Edinburgh once and discovers the sound of bagpipes now he pure loves them, Sound pure beootiful, omg makes body tingle * high pitched whinny* voice
Think wee deek is mare loyalist than royalist hen 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Woke up for work after a week off on annual leave actually doing something by going on holiday not just sitting at home buying shite and getting a massage like some ! And first thing I see is β€œHistorical moment in history” it’s killed me off I’m going back to bed, wake me up when Marion grows a couple of brain cells. Thank you ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is he no a bit late with buying stuff for the Christmas Eve boxes? Am oan the edge of ma seat over here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.