Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah think he’s gawn tae be oan a “just for men” jurnae next ma lovelies, looks tae huv gained a few grey hairs at the front.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
still cannae get er this pic a them, maz looks like your annoying auntie at a family wedding that forces you to take pics wae her so she can post them on Facebook 😂

3689435B-2FF3-42CC-9ABD-67FB72263AA5.jpeg

‘Awk, come here hen.” I can just imagine it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Closet I could get my lovely but his looking more likes Gary glitter in his later years 🤢🤣
oof all I can see is this (dwalin the dwarf from the Hobbit 🤪🤣)

I still can't actually believe that he uses a Dyson hairdryer 🤣🍊🤭
I know, it kills me too! I compare it to buying one of their vacuums for the sole purpose of cleaning your door mat!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Too much clutter there you fool! 🙄View attachment 1554110

Still so warm at nearly 7.pm, and this imbecile has Derek's orange blanket over him 🤪
View attachment 1554115
Bet it's actually a pumpkin outfit he's just keeping Us guessing so keeps his views up for content. Mean while Deed Deeks in combat

Edit to my previous post I meant keep content up fo views.
Someone said earlier about talking like Mario my Grammer and punctuation has went down the pan since joining you bunch a bleep tattlers
Nae debates
Ma post
Ma life
Tons a love Isa 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet he's absolutely spitting tacks at us talking about his ever increasing mountain of debt 😆

I saw the brother in law had a soirée, beautiful buffet, drinks and fun. Glad they didn't invite robbie rotten and didums, pair of fun sponges. Me on the other hand would have loved an invite 😘😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Swervin oot ma Laine here but a just wanna make it perfectly clear that ma user name was knocking aboot way before dum dum was outed for being a pure racist bleep so aye. Didnae want any of you trolls thinking a was on his wavelength, obviously a huv the mental capacity to make those choices mind but a wudnae say deek has, wee simple Simon and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is ordering in a basic witch chinese "duck it"? 🙄 He's living such a tit show of a sheltered life! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Bet he's absolutely spitting tacks at us talking about his ever increasing mountain of debt 😆

I saw the brother in law had a soirée, beautiful buffet, drinks and fun. Glad they didn't invite robbie rotten and didums, pair of fun sponges. Me on the other hand would have loved an invite 😘😉
Martine would have filled her clutch bag with buffet food for aw cozy time later, then hoovered the fun out of the room and flounced aff to the bedsit, what a knob end

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ninja obviously been returned must had been 'broken'
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Marion cook a fresh meal in my life ! I’m not including the processed shite out if a packet he occasionally presents to his Insta!

I’d love a come cook with Mario Journeh just for the shits (literally for him ) and giggles (for us) it would bring lol

Someone should recommend he goes on come dine with me! That would be tv gold. All to Marion’s from crisps and jooose.

• Haha
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Marion cook a fresh meal in my life ! I’m not including the processed shite out if a packet he occasionally presents to his Insta!

I’d love a come cook with Mario Journeh just for the shits (literally for him ) and giggles (for us) it would bring lol

Someone should recommend he goes on come dine with me! That would be tv gold. All to Marion’s from crisps and jooose.
Excuse me. He boils Stovies from scratch and deep fries eggs.

• Haha
  • Sick
I Miss when Marion use to serenade us 😩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Naw hens, i canny believe cunts lit is live amongst us. If youse thought Maz and his autumn shite wis bad then a certain wee ‘Juls’ on tiktok (IYKYK, dunno if am allowed to actually say) has got her Christmas tree up😭 loonballs the lot a them.
D157EB4E-B052-4077-8F69-606EE80D5E5C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Naw hens, i canny believe cunts lit is live amongst us. If youse thought Maz and his autumn shite wis bad then a certain wee ‘Juls’ on tiktok (IYKYK, dunno if am allowed to actually say) has got her Christmas tree up😭 loonballs the lot a them. View attachment 1554818
Absolutely no words 😶 seriously it’s still the Summer Holidays - just! Going by the décor she’s obviously a Hinch hun too 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.