Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me. He boils Stovies from scratch and deep fries eggs.

Oh yeah forgot the day he had to remind us he was no cook…we would never of known otherwise 🤣

Naw hens, i canny believe cunts lit is live amongst us. If youse thought Maz and his autumn shite wis bad then a certain wee ‘Juls’ on tiktok (IYKYK, dunno if am allowed to actually say) has got her Christmas tree up😭 loonballs the lot a them. View attachment 1554818
I mean the government is literally advising against Christmas lights this year out of fears of a blackout and these cunts are putting the tree up 4 months early

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Naw hens, i canny believe cunts lit is live amongst us. If youse thought Maz and his autumn shite wis bad then a certain wee ‘Juls’ on tiktok (IYKYK, dunno if am allowed to actually say) has got her Christmas tree up😭 loonballs the lot a them. View attachment 1554818
That’s no a Christmas tree hen, wheres the colour? The twinkling lights?
surely it’s a joke, they must be certifiably insane to have a bleeping ‘Christmas tree’ up in September 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s no a Christmas tree hen, wheres the colour? The twinkling lights?
surely it’s a joke, they must be certifiably insane to have a bleeping ‘Christmas tree’ up in September 😭
Marion will. E spitting feathers if he sees someone has beating him to it ! He will. E like right duck Christmas I’m moving on to Easter.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Our Maria only works about 3 hours a week, how does he have so much “annual leave” ?!! Please help me get tae ken ma lovelies.

Place your bets on what his plans are for his time off.
Getting awww cosy

Stinking oot the flat with his IBS explosions/BO 🧅

Trip to B&M to buy more Christmas crap

Meal at Castleveeeeechi #needed

Standing outside a restaurant for half an hour, shrieking his table has been given to someone else when he didn’t inform staff of his booking

Squeezing his pot belly into 10 year old lassies “silk” pyjamas

Liberally applying just for men after us nasty trolls noticed his boujee greys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh yeah forgot the day he had to remind us he was no cook…we would never of known otherwise 🤣

I mean the government is literally advising against Christmas lights this year out of fears of a blackout and these cunts are putting the tree up 4 months early
This is 100% the best video on insta. bleeping immense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we ready to mop kick into Monday and get this week done? We know he’s already counting down to Friday so he can get cozy and have a chilled one (as this weekend was obviously so full on 🙄). Are we getting a Bingo on a photo of the bed…….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies how does one go about getting monthly annual leave?
And also what is rest day but scrub the studio apartment and have work?
Am confused.

Also is it a posh thing 'annual leave' usually Isa would say just got holidays tae take or aff work but Isa is scheme burd so am not down with the posh Adrossan/seedhill lingo.

'Rest day' for Marian. A rest from what is yet to be established. I think we can rule out a rest from talking absolute pish.
It's definitely not a rest from the bank cards taking a beating

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the absolute moon unit means RESET day, but has even misspelt a simple word like that and got REST 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Rest day 😂 😂 He does make me laugh. Wee Martin only works about 30mins a week and literally goes nowhere or does anything with his days. Every day is a rest day I think. My post my rules so nae debates hens xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Scrubbing the place my arse. All I'll say is manky skirting boards, so do those first ya scruff!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's an attention seeking fucker oan my app. She starts putting Christmas decorations up in August, she put a post up of her teen daughter in a Christmas onesie last night, the tree will go up in the next week. I love Christmas but ffs, get a life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Rest day? 🤔

Does he mean from the gym? No
Does he mean from his hectic social life? No
Does he mean from his taxing career? No
Does he mean from his voluntary work? No

All this bleep does is rest.

• Haha
Annual leave again! Wtf! I swear he had it 3 weeks ago. They are clearly telling him to stay home, as they can't bare to be around the stinking runt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He really does have an unhealthy obsession with pumpkins ..is it because the stalks remind him of his nose ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There's an attention seeking fucker oan my app. She starts putting Christmas decorations up in August, she put a post up of her teen daughter in a Christmas onesie last night, the tree will go up in the next week. I love Christmas but ffs, get a life.
Adding this pic here, look at the date. Same crap every year.
Screenshot_20220905_103935.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Cause the app is no ma joab and I must get to know but is it some kind of race on who puts their season tat up the earliest? You know the app they aw post oan just cause they absolutely love it stunning it’s gorgeous and it’s no for validation or likes, ano some of the accounts with more than 1 brain cell do it for money no Martine though she’s no about that, staying humble xxx

Adding this pic here, look at the date. Same crap every year.
View attachment 1555517
That is totally ridiculous and SO cheap looking, they really need to sit down and get some class!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.